Map of the Stars

Diablo 1 HD, codename Belzebub - General forum.
Neralem

Map of the Stars

Post by Neralem »

Hey Folks :)

First of all...oh my god...what a great "Mod". I mean...this is a completely new game :-O And its so much fun...thank you so much for making this...this must be a ton of work...

So my problem now is the Quest "Map of the Stars". I've killed Lazarus on Normal, taken the Map out of his Chest, talked to Cain and killed Diablo in his Terror-Domain in under 1 hour (like the Questdiscription sayed on the Mod page). I've still got the Map in my Inventory and the Quest is still active. Couldn't figure out what i've missed and stored the Map in my Chest. Now I'm on the same spot in Nightmare and i've got 2 of that Maps now^^ What's the deal with this Quest? Can you guys help me out with a hint?

Greetings
Neralem
Lanthanide

Post by Lanthanide »

I believe the quest officially ends once you consume the soulstone.

As for the map, it sticks around. I guess they could have made it so when you use the soulstone, any copy of the map you have is also destroyed, but that doesn't happen.

Once you've got 1 copy of the map, you don't need any more. I just keep it in my stash and when I kill Lazarus, it's just 1 less thing to have to click on / collect.

Post by 2330 »

When you kill Diablo, you will find the body of King Leorics son. Observe carefully since Leorics sons corpse can be difficult to find when playing on a high resolution. The body looks exactly like the one you find on the alter during Leorics quest. Click on the body and it will drop a soul stone. Right click on the soul stone to complete quest.
Neralem

Post by Neralem »

Mh i did click on the Body, looted the Soulstone and clicked right on it. After restarting a new Game in the same difficulty, the quest was still active. Instead the Quest "Diablo" was done. It's the only quest i could not finish...looks strange to me :/
Also if I drop the Map and loot it again, Cain starts the mission briefing...over and over. Do you guys have the same issue?
Just want to make sure that i didn't mess something up.