progress not saving

Diablo 1 HD, codename Belzebub - General forum.
diiabloguy

progress not saving

Post by diiabloguy »

i played an hour long session maybe today and took a character from level 8 to level 11 maybe and then abruptly exited the game (i had a phone call i had to take so i don't remember how i exicted the game) and when i came back my character had reverted to level 8 and everything was as it was prior to having me played my most recent session. i don't know if this is a known bug but i thought i would put it out there.

also, is there a new player guide? ie a tutorial letting me know what the new shrines do and such? is it safe to assume that permanently negative shrines no longer exist? also a list of waypoint locations so i can be sure to not miss one? do black deaths still permadrain life? is duping fixed? can i reorganizae my stats/are there elixers or are my stat points 100% commital? if so, personally id reccommend a change because how is the novice who is adding strength just so he can equip certain items going to know how much strength to add when he/she isnt even aware of strength requirements of late game items or late game item bonuses.
danielson

Post by danielson »

http://awake.diablo1.eu.org/diablo-1-hd ... t1211.html

I don't know about that character reverting.