[Tchernobog alpha] Stability and items dissapearing issues

Diablo 1 HD, codename Tchernbog - General forum.
Gamerun

[Tchernobog alpha] Stability and items dissapearing issues

Post by Gamerun »

Hello.

I play Project Tchernobog for Diablo 1 many hours in solo and with friends and its very good mod.

But the current actual version(v0.095 dev) isnt stable sometimes(issues found in multiplayer mode):
- the game can freeze(but not shutdown) when fly creatures(one of names - Familiar or someting like what) uses "Charge"(or similar) ability. If select "New Game" in the menu, the game shows an error message (no screenshots yet, unfortunately).
- items in hand can be missed(first and second sets). Found one time yet, but items was very useful - I dont have screenshots of the second set, only from first - http://i.imgur.com/LoA4ilW.jpg . I lost him in the game session with frends(19.12.2015) when go through the Town Portal back to the one of mod caves - http://imgur.com/a/7cd4E . (I'm very sad by this and want, if possible, help with returning him from void.)

Thanks.

P.S.: Sorry for probably bad translation to polish from english.

-------------
Halo.

Gram projektu Tchernobog dla Diablo 1 wiele godzin solo i ze znajomymi i jego bardzo dobrej mod.

Jednak aktualna wersja (v0.095 dev) isnt stabilne czasem (problemy wykryte w trybie multiplayer):
- Gra może zamarznąć (ale nie wyłączanie), gdy stworzenia Fly (jedno z imion - Familiar lub cos jakby co) używa "Charge" (lub podobnego) zdolność. Jeśli wybierz "New Game" w menu, gra pokazuje się komunikat o błędzie (nie ma jeszcze zrzuty ekranu, niestety).
- Pozycje dłoni może być pominięte (pierwszego i drugiego zestawu). Znaleziono jeden raz jeszcze, ale było bardzo przydatne elementy - nie mam screeny z drugiego zestawu, tylko z pierwszym - http://i.imgur.com/LoA4ilW.jpg . Straciłem go w sesji gry z frends (19.12.2015), kiedy przejść przez portal Miasta z powrotem do jednego z mod jaskiń - http://imgur.com/a/7cd4E . (Jestem bardzo smutny przez to i chce, jeśli to możliwe, pomóc w powrocie mu nieważne.)

Dzięki.
Noktis
Site Admin

Post by Noktis »

Gamerun

Post by Gamerun »

Thanks.

But I cant login - after registration the system reports what password is wrong.

I dont know how inform administration about what problem, so be glad for help. I can send any info which be need for it.

Thanks.
Dunard

Post by Dunard »

I notice when I run back to the same area that I left. There is stuff show up on the ground.

So run back after leaving that area to make sure there nothing is there. :)

It happen on single mode and two players.
Fatalis

Post by Fatalis »

ITS ALL SHIT!! THE REAL REASON WHY ITEMS DISSAPEARS IS FOLLOWING:

WHEN YOU PICK UP ITEMS LIKE A SWORD AND YOU DONT HAVE UR INVENTORY OPEN THEN UR SWORD YOU HAVE EQUIPPED WILL DISSAPEAR AND OVERWRITE!!!

SAME WITH ALL ITEMS THATS WHY YOU :

SHOULD ALWAYS HAVE UR >>>INVENTORY OPEN<<< WHEN YOU
>>PICK UP ITEMS<<<

KEEP CARE IN STORAGE TOO!!! ALWAYS HAVE UR INV OPEN AND DE-EQUIP BEFORE YOU TAKE THINGS FROM UR STORAGE !!!!
danielson

Post by danielson »

What Fatalis wrote never happened to me but I heard that some other players had that issue too. However, the secondary equipped items disappear through trade or just clicking on the other player happened to me too (it's on the bugtracker).
Noktis
Site Admin

Post by Noktis »

@Fatalis
1. disable Caps Lock.
2. use bug tracker.
3. relax.
Fatalis

Post by Fatalis »

yea yea chill guys i just wanted to warn the community of loosing rare uniques. im very active D1 player and i played D2 and D3 so at all i play diablo since 10 years. i know the feeling how to lose items where you farmed for like 1 week to get them.. it was just a warning the caps wasnt mean. i lost two of them cuz that shit happened -.-
Constance

Post by Constance »

That's one good reason why it's branded as an alpha version ^^'
Someone who's going to be upset if he loses precious items (or perhaps his whole character save) probably shouldn't play it. :(