Necromancer vs Diablo

Diablo 1 HD, codename Belzebub - General forum.
ErionWTF

Post by ErionWTF »

i need help people bone spirit doesnt hit diablo in hell . :( . Any one has this problem or how can i fight against him . IM necro lv 43 my bone spirit lv is 14 +5 (19total)
DacianDraco

Post by DacianDraco »

Well Diablo is immune to Magic that's why it doesn't work, it would be cheap if it did. And i presume you are at the end of Hell difficulty, either way make him not face you directly (so he doesn't cast most of his spells your way) and have Skeletons on RMB and Blizzard on LMB and keep alternating clicks (they have 1 sec timer), also fill your belt and inventory with Full Life potions (25+40) because with Blood Ritual you need a large pool to cast these. It's time consuming but safe.
ErionWTF

Post by ErionWTF »

i was thinking about this strategy but i saw in youtube necromancers using Bone Spirit against diablo so i try but didnt work for me. Thanks i will try this
danielson

Post by danielson »

Seems like Diablo is immune to magic in Belzebub but not in Tchernobog (I always weaken him with Bone Spirit). Didn't you mean Tchernobog?
InSorteDiaboli

Post by InSorteDiaboli »

Finally yday I kill Dia in Tormentfor first time. 15 skeletons, corpse exposion when summons come and patience.
Diablo II Classic Europe player.
InSorteDiaboli@jsp
DacianDraco

Post by DacianDraco »

Congratulations! 8) What cLVL were you? If i were to guess i'd say 50ish.
ErionWTF

Post by ErionWTF »

yes finally i kill him . i fill the flor with healing potions before because blizzard consume many potions .thanks u