2 Questions - Respec, farming class

Diablo 1 HD, codename Belzebub - General forum.
Shinori

2 Questions - Respec, farming class

Post by Shinori »

1. - Is a re-spec possible either by quest (repeatable?), item, potion, scroll, anything..? (just curious as all of us can misclick or change mind about their current build). I thought of it when playing D2 with PLUGY, where respec is possible at anytime.

2. - What would you recommend as a farming class? Mainly in early levels, low level player without funds. I thought of Sorcerer, but I'm not sure... normal mobs are piece of cake but even Butcher wipes a floor with me. So it seems like good farming class for non-boss enemies. Any advice?

Sorry for (maybe) dumb questions + I suck at searching, I tried search but couldn't find it, sorry. *feels really stupid*

Thanks for your patience with newbie.
And thenks in advance for possible answers.
Dreams shape the world.
riesa

Post by riesa »

Respec is possible through exp bug. When you reach clvl60 you need to kill more enemies until your experience counter will reroll. Then just make new game and you have then all your stat points to distribute again. There is vid that show this somewhere on this forums.

Yes, sorc is best farming char. You just need to learn how to play it.
Barbie

Post by Barbie »

Now I got in nightmare and I've found all these items with magic find on them. So I decided to give it a try and far, normal with my barb using the MF gear. I have to say, I'm not noticing much of it, even though I've added a lot of MF.

My guess is that the sorc is best since he can be fast. For example I've seen people run the treasure map pretty quickly. To me that is boring, so I'm just sticking to running with by barb now till I get really really bored and then I might just give sorc another try.
MedianXL/Belzebub fanatic
Shinori

Post by Shinori »

Thank you a lot for replies and advices.
Have a nice day, ehm play. =)
Dreams shape the world.