Can't find diablo, don't know what to do

Diablo 1 HD, codename Belzebub - General forum.
dukeslapper

Can't find diablo, don't know what to do

Post by dukeslapper »

Hey I love this patch and i want to go all the way to beating it on torment, but I can't get to nightmare, im level 27 and I've done level 16 like 3 times, I went to the red portal and killed lazarus, brung his staff to cain, killed everyone in level 16, went down the middle of the anarchy sign to the torment of domain or whatever and I killed everyone down there too, and I can't find him down there, or on level 16. I've wasted hours making new games and doing it all over and I'm ready to give up playing all together. Anyone had this? or know something im not doing.

edit: im a sorcercer so ive been teleporting all over the place looking for levers or whatever, I did play this game as a kid and beat diablo like 50 times so I know theres something wrong
Obishedo

Post by Obishedo »

In lvl 16 is "big red star" (pentagram). You must enter in this pentagram.

This level named "Terror Domain". After u must enter first room and kill DoomLord Gam'ar. Next second room with BloodLord the Destroyer. U can open third room. U must kill Benedict the Black and open last room.

In last room u fight versus Dark Lord (Diablo).

Good Luck. Have Fun!

P.S. For Noktis
Weź to przenieś do działu z "Belzebubem" bo gościu chyba się pomylił i wpisał do działu z "Awake". No i co z patchem 6.8?
Noktis
Site Admin

Post by Noktis »

No i co z patchem 6.8?
Zacząłem go robić ale jest problem z ddraw.dll bo zniknęły napisy z przycisków na battle.net. CHciałem uzyc specjalnego pliku ddraw.dll do tego co chce zrobić a tu lipa.
dukeslapper

Post by dukeslapper »

Obishedo wrote:In lvl 16 is "big red star" (pentagram). You must enter in this pentagram.

This level named "Terror Domain". After u must enter first room and kill DoomLord Gam'ar. Next second room with BloodLord the Destroyer. U can open third room. U must kill Benedict the Black and open last room.

In last room u fight versus Dark Lord (Diablo).

Good Luck. Have Fun!

P.S. For Noktis
Weź to przenieś do działu z "Belzebubem" bo gościu chyba się pomylił i wpisał do działu z "Awake". No i co z patchem 6.8?
In the level terror domain when i enter the big red star, I have killed everyone in there in 2 games, both times I wasn't able to enter any rooms, theres 4 decent sized squares down there, none of them have a middle to it, i can't teleport inside, theres no levers and I killed all the monsters on the level, I beat diablo as a kid I know theres something going on here and im legit stuck, its not about not seeing or not knowing something theres honestly no way of finding diablo. for some reason the rooms don't exist I just see 4 squares some different sized but all of them are filled theres no space in the middle of them. Like i said i been teleporting everywhere killing everything and looking for levers i eventually gave up and said this just ain't possible. again I played the game online alot as a kid I don't know what this problem is, I looked for trainers/hacks for this mod so I could just edit my char and make it so hes done normal and can go to nightmare because I don't even care about killing diablo but I want to go to the other difficulties and get more experience and better items
riesa

Post by riesa »

Try stepping on each of 4 switches on the ground right next to upper-right room. With this you will open first room and then next room will open after you kill boss.
POMPyro

Post by POMPyro »

edit: nvm was going to ask the same question but now I realize how to: Step 1 is press the 4 buttons & step 2 try to loot the corpses on the crucifix. Then Diablo appears.

dukeslapper

Post by dukeslapper »

yeah I tried that and it still doesn't work. I am going to try again right now and I will post screenshots to explain it better because I really want to play this game a lot and possibly beat it on hell difficulty but I can't find diablo so I can't beat him and get to nightmare its so annoying.
dukeslapper

Post by dukeslapper »

shit nevermind the guy that posted a pic above me was right, finally found the buttons i beat diablo and am starting nightmare. Super psyched now that I can play this will be fun till multiplayer comes out. I will probably start another character too. thanks for the support