Fullscreen + Zoom

Diablo 1 HD, codename Belzebub - General forum.
nickolaslr

Fullscreen + Zoom

Post by nickolaslr »

Hello guys, I've searched all the pages for a question like this one: How do I zoom in Fullscreen?

I'm using the res at 1280x720 but in fullscreen, I can't zoom. So I'm using windowed mode so I'm able to zoom.

For the ones who can't see the difference (...why zoom bro, just use 1920x1080 or 800x600 LOL...), when I use the zoom, the HUD UI stays the same size, and I'm able to choose the distance I like to play.

Any ideas?

And btw, is there a similar zoom mod to D2? (I would like to find the balance between the size of the HUD UI and the distance to my char)

Thanks.
SlapZ

Post by SlapZ »

For Diablo 2 there is D2 MultiRes, but You need to remember to find the proper one for Your D2 LoD version, and that using it on Battle.net could get You banned.

Also using D2 MultiRes with PlugY requires some work to pull off.
nickolaslr

Post by nickolaslr »

I'm using Multires but I can't zoom the character, even on 1280x720 the char looks too small. Anyway, thanks for your time!
Constance

Post by Constance »

You should be able to zoom in and out using the mouse wheel, whether your game is in full screen mode or not.
You should also be able to alternate between two different zoom levels using the Z key (or whichever key it is on your keyboard that sits where the Z would be on a QWERTY layout keyboard). Note that none of these two predefined zoom levels seem to be the completely zoomed out "normal"/default one (where 1 pixel of the terrain equals 1 pixel on screen at its current resolution).