Russian Vodka Lets-Play!!

Diablo 1 HD, codename Belzebub - General forum.
Tygarin3mei

Russian Vodka Lets-Play!!

Post by Tygarin3mei »

Hello everyone! I brutal Russian men! I drink vodka and play balaalyke have meyan have handmade bear, and Tetris, and yet I play Diablo, see?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PDzxhxgasuA
Wingard

Post by Wingard »

По моему ты должен изменить разрешение на меньше потому что все такое маленькое так что трудно смотреть (болшиньство людей с этого форума играет с 1024x600). И включи бежание в городе, посещения города будут бустрее. И найти лутшого английского переводчика, please :D
Noktis
Site Admin

Post by Noktis »

Your resolution... is too high imo.
Notarget

Post by Notarget »

Trade stash для передачи предметов между разными персонажами.
Кстати, да, разрешение мелковато. И да, она усложнена.
Тем не менее старые квесты из бета и альфа версии были возвращены.

Also, what have you done with the bear so it came to "handmade"?
Stay a while & listen...
qualakon

Post by qualakon »

Is it possible to automatically scale the resolution so that we can get a fullscreen 1080P without being zoomed out so far?
radicool

Post by radicool »

Is it possible to automatically scale the resolution so that we can get a fullscreen 1080P without being zoomed out so far?
I wish. But Diablo is unlike other games which use 3d models, Diablo uses sprites (2d images) for all its characters and environment. Your best bet is to scale 600P which just stretches that resolution. The 1080P gives you true FHD because instead of stretching the image to meet the desired resolution which blurs the image, the game zooms out so there is more content to display. In short, It adds more to the image instead of stretching the image.\

I suppose the game would need updated sprites to support different resolutions, kind of like how your smartphone works. Having a number of different resolutions for each sprite and an appropiate sprite is picked for the size of your screen. But can you imagine how long it would take to redo all of the Diablo sprites? Forever. Not to mention how difficult it is to preserve the original style.