I killed Diablo... now what?

Diablo 1 HD, codename Belzebub - General forum.
Bellzemos

I killed Diablo... now what?

Post by Bellzemos »

Hey! This is the first time that I killed Diablo in the Belzebub mod. I went back to Tristram and nothing happened. Is that normal? Should I just go and run the saved game on a more difficoult level now?

A little disappointment, Cain says nothing about me killing Diablo, it's like nothing happened. Is that normal? I still have the map of stars on me, is that OK?

A little glitch I noticed: one Death Knight is stuck in the last level (Diablo level) in the frame of the place where Death Knights attach you (upper right square in the map).
Martim

Post by Martim »

Wingard

Post by Wingard »

Originally the gameplay part of the Diablo I game ends in the moment of Dark lord dying. After that the end cutscene appears and you get to the credits of main menu. Thats why no one in Tristram will react to you killing him. What you need to do is to click the body of prince Albreht that turned from Diablo body, get the Soulstone and right-click it to finish the difficulty and unlock the next one.
Bellzemos

Post by Bellzemos »

Ah crap, I didn't even notice the Albrecht's body, I returned to the town and then restarted the game in the Nightmare mode and already saved. Ah well, I'll start playing with the sorceror now and do it properly. :) Thanx.
Constance

Post by Constance »

Didn't see the body? Damn, you probably lost interesting loot then :/
Alien

weird...

Post by Alien »

I killed Diablo :twisted:
Then it went to the video right after and Then said (The End) then back to menu.. no loot or i cant change difficulty.
If i load my game back its back where i saved last and if i start a new game no difficulty selection
v6.9

Here Is My Play
http://youtu.be/vWmoBwti9Os?list=UU0452 ... ObXC4jg1bQ

∩__∩
Obishedo

Post by Obishedo »

^^ Alien

lol, you play in "Diablo Awakening". In this topic we say at "Belzebub" HD Mod, not "Awake"!!! When you play in "Diablo Awakening" - Single Player you can't change difficulty! You can change difficulty when you play multiplayer!
Alien

:shock:

Post by Alien »

:shock:
Well lol ok then. :lol:
I know online you can i just felt like playing offline and trying to get it to work on my tablet :D

Thanks for the reply

∩__∩