Suggestions for Belzebub MOD

Diablo 1 HD, codename Belzebub - General forum.
Skyhaster

Suggestions for Belzebub MOD

Post by Skyhaster »

Hi There!

First of all a big "THANK YOU!" for this awesome mod! Diablo is one of my favoritest games since i was a young boy. I really enjoy this game again!
I am playing this mod for just a few days but want to make some early suggestions for the Devs (how many are you?).
I know this MOD is a ton of work for you and i cannot insist on anything. This is just for your support.

Everyone feel free to add their own thoughts about suggestions!
Last edited by Skyhaster on 28 Sep, 2014 20:38, edited 6 times in total.
Skyhaster

Suggestions 1.045

Post by Skyhaster »

• - It's nice to be able to zoom the map with mousewheel but it would even be more nice if icould scroll with mousewheel through my skills F1-F8. I am not frequently using the zoomoption. Most of the time i stay on one specific zoomlevel. Some keybindings would last for this i guess.

Griswold: Please let me sell my stuff faster with shift+click.

- Since pots are not stackable (yet?) would you mind to extend the inventory stash if possible?

- The runspeed seems to be very very slow since zoom is availiable. Would you mind to increase it by a percantage? If you think this would be too much gamebreaking, can't you increase it just for barb? He does not seem to have any magic skills at all and it freaks me out to run after all these cowardish mobs (i remember the soldier gameplay :roll:). Otherwise a bow would be obligatory...

- Windows are free positionable on the screen.
Last edited by Skyhaster on 28 Sep, 2014 20:42, edited 14 times in total.
Wingard

Post by Wingard »

Bro, dont do that. We have a tons of suggestions threads already (with only one active, our admin Noktis is eager to close each new one). And whats the point of "resevring" a post?
( Id write that in a private message but they seem to be turned off for some reason :/ )
srennick

Post by srennick »

And let's all remember that the devs are doing this for FREE :) IMO they're basically rewriting D1 so that we can all enjoy it on our modern rigs. ON THEIR OWN TIME AND FOR FREE They're already working on MP, which I'm sure is a ton of work - anything else is gravy.
Obishedo

Post by Obishedo »

Skyhaster wrote:reserved
Skyhaster are you crazy?
BrightLord

Post by BrightLord »

Noktis doesn't seem to be online. Let's spam. :D
Gamma_Corvi