Patch 1.045

Diablo 1 HD, codename Belzebub - General forum.
Noktis
Site Admin

Patch 1.045

Post by Noktis »

Patch v1.045 is available in download section.

Version beta 1.045
  • - Fixed bug with The Dark Lord AI that would make it lose target too easiely
    - Fixed bug with The Dark Lord AI that allowed it to cast through walls
    - Fixed bug with The Dark Lord apocalypse attack that caused it to damage one target multiple times
    - Fixed bug with The Dark Lord apocalypse attack that caused it to only affect single target
    - Slightly reduced The Dark Lord's damage
    - Reduced boss monster damage bonus against summoned creatures
    - Fixed name of Resurrect spell
    - Maelstrom monster is now named Maelstorm just like in original Diablo 1
    - Necromancer spell Corpse Explosion will not damage player and minions anymore
    - Added 1 second cooldown to Firewall, Lightning Wall and Raise Skeleton spells to reduce effectiveness of spam tactics
Gamma_Corvi

Post by Gamma_Corvi »

Slightly reduced The Dark Lord's damage

Fighting Diablo is no challenge anymore. Right now on Torment MP10 he's as weak as he was on normal Torment difficulty before update. I was fighting him for about 30 sek by necro and something like 20 sek (or even less) by sorc. I personally want him much much tougher, I wanna fight him for about half of hour with pain in the ass. Bright, make Torment MP10 an Autumn of The Middle Ages from my ass.

The rest of changes works flawless.
Rota

Post by Rota »

I don't think if it's good idea cooldown walls. Torment champions with massive immunes will tike now hours to kill :P (Cuz not everybody got the perfect stuff for immunes) :D
But wow, fun is fun :)

I prefer to make better drop chance of some items cuz the best ilvl items are rly rarely at torment dlvl14-16 (and i'm not talking about any particular item)
BrightLord

Post by BrightLord »

I will not do much changes in belzebub. Plan is to make drastic difficulty increase in tchernobog so game require cooperation in multiplayer. When another player joins game, monsters will get much more bonuses then now with MP command. It will be ofcourse way more damage and health but also some extra resists, speed and AI.
sergio_cannabis

Post by sergio_cannabis »

i agree to rota. in some cases fire/lightningwall are essential for killing foes if you dont have the right -res equipment on higher difficulties.
BrightLord

Post by BrightLord »

Torment is not for characters with begginer equipment
NakedSnake

Post by NakedSnake »

Minor thing but could the recipe lvl be shown in the Anvil tab? Right next to the recipe? I have 120 recipes with my rogue and it's sometimes hard to tell what recipe is the best to use. Of course I can see the gems/oils used to make the item but it would be nice. Thanks for amazing improvements in a short time :)
Rota

Post by Rota »

For now I can tell you that most of recipes are useless. It's very hard to create craft better than rares u found through ur adventure. Also the tousands of items have to be salvaged if u want make anything "good"
Constance

Re: Patch 1.045

Post by Constance »

Noktis wrote:- Maelstrom monster is now named Maelstorm just like in original Diablo 1
Yay \o/
Noktis wrote:- Added 1 second cooldown to Firewall, Lightning Wall and Raise Skeleton spells to reduce effectiveness of spam tactics
Huho, I'm in trouble :(
sergio_cannabis

Post by sergio_cannabis »

@ rota, about usefulness of the crafting recipes.

For me (mage lvl 55) some mage recipes were really useful. they got up to i think 60 magic on one piece of equip and other nice stats.
Gamma_Corvi

Post by Gamma_Corvi »

Yea, most of them are pretty useless.

Go and find me rare ring that gives you 80 magic, which is max value on crafted item (80=60 to speciffic attribute +20 to all attributes). Max stats on yellow ring is 50 (30 to speciffic attribute +20 to all attributes).

crafted>rare
riesa

Post by riesa »

Rota wrote:For now I can tell you that most of recipes are useless. It's very hard to create craft better than rares u found through ur adventure. Also the tousands of items have to be salvaged if u want make anything "good"
But you are salvaging thousands of items through your adventure so where's your problem? Also Corvus gave you some point on usefulness of crafted items. Propably all of recipes worst than best ones are useles, agreed. IMO when you have 'last tier' recipes it's easier to craft better item than find a rare one.
Rota

Post by Rota »

I don't know how much items u salvaged but I crafted 1 good armor which I'm using and I spent all my materials for it :P other craftings was not so succesfull :P
Sure that High level recipes are very good but rly if the equipment could be bigger. Salvaging items at Torment is like tousands of town portals :D to salvage everything
NakedSnake

Post by NakedSnake »

Gamma_Corvi wrote:Image

Yea, most of them are pretty useless.

Go and find me rare ring that gives you 80 magic, which is max value on crafted item (80=60 to speciffic attribute +20 to all attributes). Max stats on yellow ring is 50 (30 to speciffic attribute +20 to all attributes).

crafted>rare
Couple of those babies and you're set. Required level only 45? Does the recipe level mean for example if you have a recipe level 50, the maximum item level crafted is 50 as well?
riesa

Post by riesa »

Rota wrote:I don't know how much items u salvaged but I crafted 1 good armor which I'm using and I spent all my materials for it :P other craftings was not so succesfull :P
Sure that High level recipes are very good but rly if the equipment could be bigger. Salvaging items at Torment is like tousands of town portals :D to salvage everything
When you're salvaging items with req clvl higher than 30 you're getting perf gems. So late hell dlvls + torment ig giving you, in 90% of cases, only perfect gems. Then you need to get specific (blue, yellow, unique/set) items to get oils and 'symbols'. When you get TP spell to your book (you have it on torment for sure) you can get to town with no price at all. So where do you see any problem to craft good items? Maybe only in dropping that receipes... Nothing else is problem here