Hello, and thanks, and a request

Diablo 1 HD, codename Belzebub - General forum.
Mestema

Hello, and thanks, and a request

Post by Mestema »

One week i play D1 HD and enjoy it (WAR MAG ROG 28/33 ish)

I enjoy it, but need to get futher deep to be able to talk about it really.

Just one thing : It is possible to rebind hotkeys, or make this possible ?

Am raging every minute of the game because of this and will kill me soon or later, i have pain in the hand in the position requested by current setting, totally non sense for me (as was original diablo ofc )
Mestema

Post by Mestema »

Why no answer guys ?

Pls tell me, is not possible to change hotkeys ? (Potions/spells/ functions like "no move" ect ... )
Zeb

Post by Zeb »

Mestema wrote:Why no answer guys ?

Pls tell me, is not possible to change hotkeys ? (Potions/spells/ functions like "no move" ect ... )

I don't believe think it's possible as the game is right now. Or if it is I at least don't know how to do it. You never know though the devs might make it an option.

What I would personally like to be able to do is rotate though the spells bound to my right click on the f keys with my mouse scroll I think that would help alot.
Mestema

Post by Mestema »

I'm done.

This is a great mod and a great job, but i'll not play it anymore as long you cannot rebind hotkey how you want. The 1..9 and F1/F8 keys with shift/alt function where they are are total non sense. This is killing all the gameplay, must have your hand in an unatural and tiring position ect ect ...

Really nothing can be done about this ?
Martim

Re: Hello, and thanks, and a request

Post by Martim »

Mestema wrote:One week i play D1 HD and enjoy it (WAR MAG ROG 28/33 ish)

I enjoy it, but need to get futher deep to be able to talk about it really.

Just one thing : It is possible to rebind hotkeys, or make this possible ?

Am raging every minute of the game because of this and will kill me soon or later, i have pain in the hand in the position requested by current setting, totally non sense for me (as was original diablo ofc )
It is impossible to do that. And I know this has already been suggested on this forum, so if the developers find it reasonable, it might change .
riesa

Post by riesa »

Mestema wrote:I'm done.

This is a great mod and a great job, but i'll not play it anymore as long you cannot rebind hotkey how you want. The 1..9 and F1/F8 keys with shift/alt function where they are are total non sense. This is killing all the gameplay, must have your hand in an unatural and tiring position ect ect ...

Really nothing can be done about this ?
Yes, it can be done - try to learn how to use hotkeys and pots. It needs few hours of getting used to it but after that you can do anything. Change F1-F8 with your index, middle and ring fingers and drink pots with your pinky. I do it all the time and don't have any hand pains ;p
sergio_cannabis

Post by sergio_cannabis »

I have no problems either. For me its no problem to use the hotkeys and play.
Martim

Post by Martim »

It wouldn't be bad if the option was avaiable though.