Problem with game - Belzebub

Diablo 1 HD, codename Belzebub - General forum.
NemesisRKO

Problem with game - Belzebub

Post by NemesisRKO »

Hello.

I've got intel gma 9500 driver... Is there any chance to play Belzebub's mod in my laptop? I tried everything with OpenGL, but this version is for 1.5.

Possible to have a version of that mod for OpenGL 1.4? Or is there any other way for me to have fun with Belzebub:)?

Please if any1 knows, answer:)

Yours,
NemesisRKO.
DREWPICKLES

Post by DREWPICKLES »

I'm trying to find a way to do this as well. Intel cards suck
:)
BrightLord

Post by BrightLord »

It could be possible but that would require another compability mode. Opengl 1.5 is technology from 2002 year
NemesisRKO

Post by NemesisRKO »

If any1 can tell me smth about my problem, feel free to write;)
DREWPICKLES

Post by DREWPICKLES »

You could try looking into hacked intel GMA drivers, some can apparently bump it up to opengl 2.0. Once again, if i find one i will post here.

Brightlord, how hard would it be to create a release without support for higher resolutions (like belzebub 1033), but with all of the content in 104xx? I feel like the problem resides within the new resolutions. If you could post/send a link of some older builds that would be very cool. Any build before i think the 104's. I'd love to try them out and see if they run.
NemesisRKO

Post by NemesisRKO »

Should I search for those hacked gma 9500 graphics for opengl 2.0? But where;p? I tried to look at few sites but dunno where to find it;p Any suggestions?
BrightLord

Post by BrightLord »

It is not resolution problem. Game depends on opengl arb vertex buffer object to optimise rendering which is extension that require 1.5 capable driver.
DREWPICKLES

Post by DREWPICKLES »

Apparently the newest intel GMA driver for my card supports up to Opengl 2.0.

Here is a screen shot.

I can also run all of the Opengl 2.1 tests.

Still getting the same error though :(
NemesisRKO

Post by NemesisRKO »

bump...
DREWPICKLES

Post by DREWPICKLES »

if you find a fix lemme know please.
BrightLord

Post by BrightLord »

I'm no IT expert. If I don't have computer physically and can't test run game there is no chance I could help. It's probably some small detail.