WOW Some impressions

Diablo 1 HD, codename Belzebub - General forum.
Apocalypse

WOW Some impressions

Post by Apocalypse »

Hi all,

I've been fan of Diablo for a looooooooong time....until Diablo 3 that is. I'm not even gonna say why...

So at the beginning when I stumbled on this project I was really intrigued what it might do/expand on Diablo 1.

I've been playing for some time now and I can't believe how awesome it has become. You've literally resurrected Diablo 1. All the things you've added, all the best from all the games into the best one.

Some might argue that Diablo 2 is the best in the series, but for me, the atmosphere, music, experience - Diablo 1 really shines. Diablo 2 became more....action. In Diablo 1 you actually feel a little bit scared by the surroundings, the creepy music, blood....well you get my point.

I was searching somewhere on your site for some kind of donations or support for the project. As I didn't find, is it possible for us to donate to you guys, because this peace of art should not be left unrewarded. Also I know how hard it is to work on something for a long time and continue working, when it is your passion, but at least you have to get a little bit of something in return to support you and motive you to continue on with the amazing work.
Constance

Post by Constance »

Greetings, it's always a pleasure to see one of my best customers!
Huh I meant, a Diablo 1 fan, sorry xD
Just to make sure there is no misunderstaning: I'm not from the dev team, actually I don't even know for sure if it's one guy alone (BrightLord ?) or an actual team.

However, this thing about donations has already been discussed here: http://awake.diablo1.eu.org/major-devel ... -t515.html
Jofuss

Post by Jofuss »

However, this thing about donations has already been discussed here: http://awake.diablo1.eu.org/major-devel ... -t515.html
All we can do is hope and pray that BrightLord has a high paying job for little work or is idependently wealthy. (Or gets said high paying job for little work as a result of his work on this.)