Bugs and suggestions

Diablo 1 HD, codename Belzebub - General forum.
Wojtek25

Post by Wojtek25 »

That's the point of it ... And someone managed to do it as far as I remember .
Just another guy , who love endless dungeons , weird huh?
Martim

Post by Martim »

That's right! And as far as I remember it was on torment $player 10 difficulty! He said that the drops were amazing.
PaTrAsKoN

Post by PaTrAsKoN »

the developer broke the game this map of the starts, the third difficulty is impossible to get there !
DiabloNut

Open belt key not working.

Post by DiabloNut »

Not sure if this is the right place for this or not but this thread seems pretty active.

My open belt key doesn't do anything anymore. I know it used to work fine but lately it doesn't do anything. Any easy way to get it working again?

Would reinstalling fix it?

Thanks for any help you guys can give.
vtm865

Post by vtm865 »

Wingard

Post by Wingard »

I wish someone would give me money every time someone posts a screenshot with the "Now you die!" text emote on the screen :D
vtm865

Post by vtm865 »

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f ... =440657280

Level 5
Unable to kill him when he stands behind the pillar.

Also, game sometimes crashes.
I am on Windows XP if what.
Ugily

Post by Ugily »

CRAFTING BUG:

Applies to both UPGRADE MAGIC WEAPON and UPGRADE RARE WEAPON
possibly also UPGRADE CRAFTED WEAPON AND UPGRADE UNIQUE WEAPON as of yet untested.

When upgrading...

Long Sword converts to Espadon, should produce Battle Sword

Claymore converts to Battle Sword, should be Espadon

Scimitar converts to Cutlass, should be Rapier

Saber converts to Rapier, should be Cutlass

Other weapon types seem to be alright so far.
vtm865

Post by vtm865 »

learned town portall spell by warrior
dont have enough mana to use it tho i learned it ._.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f ... =441345181
Constance

Post by Constance »

Well that's not a bug... the same could happen in vanilla Diablo, in particular with spells that cost a lot of mana such as Golem.
Ugily

SUGGESTION: Single player progress save option

Post by Ugily »

SUGGESTION: Add Save current dungeon status option to GAME SETTINGS/SETTINGS menu for Single Player.

If possible, would would be a feature that several people have expressed a desire for.
Ugily

SUGGESTION: Respawn

Post by Ugily »

Feature request. Perhaps in far future development there could be several RESPAWN options.

First possibility, GAME SETTINGS/SETTINGS menu option to respawn current active level with random current dungeon level enemies. In game play, this would depict everyday traffic of the denizens down under. They could be spawned near waypoints or near stairs with random dlevel creatures. OR NOT.

Second possibility, option to respawn randomly current dungeon level after certain lime limits with progressively more difficult enemies. Basically, the alarm has been sounded. A good creature for this would be Summoners that begin agressively portaling in undead.

Third, a text command option to respawn entire dungeon level. For pure hack and slash mayhem.
Mnemozin

Post by Mnemozin »

As far as i'm aware, BrightLord no longer working at Belzebub, so even if this features would ever be implemented, they will be in Tchernobog, which is currently in alpha.
If you want to see some changes, you've got to be really patient :)
Keighn

Post by Keighn »

Holy Crap!!! I just started playing this mod as I finally upgraded from xp to win 8.1 (hey its what the laptop had on it... i can go to win10 for free).

Damn, This game is far superior than I expected so far. Naturally I've played the hell out of the old mods and more recents like Awake and TheHell.

I rather liked TheHell for the most part and Awake started out ok but the ending was rather ridiculous IMHO.

The Belzebub mod though, I'm WOWED and I just started. The effects are rather stunning and modern. Its refreshing.
Ugily

Post by Ugily »

Of course, an further progress on this mod will be applied to Tch. I consider them really one and the same code base. Tch will progress to beta stage before we could hope for features as bug fixes and stability is of most importance.

I think everyone should understand this. I have not switched over to Tch yet as I am having too much fun with Belzebub. I know that I will probably never be able to keep my characters and transition them over, but just enjoy the game.