FPS Drop on main manu

Diablo 1 HD, codename Belzebub - General forum.
Vladan899

FPS Drop on main manu

Post by Vladan899 »

Hi everyone i insalled files corectly. I've put all files into Diablo 1 directory and dubleclicked alninst.exe witch did install dll files.

As soon i did run game i can hear music and sound but screen is black.
I can use my arrows keys and i can hear select stuff.
Alt+tab refreshes my screen for about 0.5 secs (all is animated nad stuff) but soon after it;s back to frozen, Music and selecting stuff work flawesly just screen is frozen.

RAM: 6GB
GPU: Intel HD 3000
CPU: Ecto core 3.2ghz

I managed to run Diablo awake mod without glitches untill i reached diablo...but i did set to compability to 8 and bug was away,
Here i can't get it to work at all.

Some help would be appriciated.
Vladan899

Post by Vladan899 »

I insalled Hellfire and tested on it same thing. Whatever i do my screen is black at start. intro is black and everything is black.
When i alt tab out then in i get screen back but it frozen.
I press arrow keys up and down and i can hear picking options just nothing is moving on screen.
Please HELP!

I can get diablo 1 and expansion to work flawelsy but this mod dose not work. I mean it works alright but intro and main manu and game itself is running. Just on my screen everything is frozen like river.
Like it's picture. To update my screen for 0.5 sec is alt tab out and in.

I hear all effect and sounds in real time just no picture moving or such, it's like picture...everything is same untill i alt-tab in and out...
Vladan899

Post by Vladan899 »

Bug Update
I changed from full screen to windowed in game using alt tab
Now it wroks fine but no full screen :(
Well i can live with this
I hope it helped who had same issues like me :)
riesa

Post by riesa »

Vladan899 wrote:I insalled Hellfire and tested on it same thing. Whatever i do my screen is black at start. intro is black and everything is black.
When i alt tab out then in i get screen back but it frozen.
I press arrow keys up and down and i can hear picking options just nothing is moving on screen.
Please HELP!

I can get diablo 1 and expansion to work flawelsy but this mod dose not work. I mean it works alright but intro and main manu and game itself is running. Just on my screen everything is frozen like river.
Like it's picture. To update my screen for 0.5 sec is alt tab out and in.

I hear all effect and sounds in real time just no picture moving or such, it's like picture...everything is same untill i alt-tab in and out...
How many times Noktis or BrightLord should say that Belzebub doesn't work with hellfire? You even don't need to install Diablo. Only thing that you need from original Diablo CD is diabdat.mpq file copied to mod directory.
Vladan899

Post by Vladan899 »

i did read that but i did it anyway just to be sure.
I patched game and all just i can't play it on fullscreen
Anyway i really don't care anymore game works and i reaached nightmare :) With socceres :)