suggestion

Diablo 1 HD, codename Belzebub - General forum.
Alcatraz1987

suggestion

Post by Alcatraz1987 »

the quest items rewars can be for class.. example if i complete the anvil of fury quest with a rouge, the reward can be a bow..

:P
riesa

Post by riesa »

Best reward is that you completed the quest. Even in vanilla Diablo quest rewards was not anything changing gameplay. You still have to farm for gear instead of doing quests for gear. Quests were always kind a point on the way to kill Diablo
pedrick77

Post by pedrick77 »

"Best reward is that you completed the quest"
I disagree.

The Hell MOD has different rewards for difficulty lvs and classes, it feels GREAT to conquer those quests, even if the items are only "above average" or "good" and not BIS or great!

Diablo 1 HD MOD with these would be GREAT!
andronnik

Post by andronnik »

How aboult implementing a new stat for items? other classes have lifesteal, and there is manasteal too, but there is nothing similar for mages. Mages don't autoattack, they cast spells! :) So how about this:
receiving mana for % of dmg taken!
Or spellvamp: receiving mana as a percent of the casted spell damage (only if the spell reaches the target of course). So basically, if your Fireball does 200 dmg, and the target has 50% fire resistance, it does 100 true dmg, and with a spellvamp of 3% you recieve 3 manapoints back.
uRa!
SlapZ

Post by SlapZ »

Sorcerers theoretically got MP5 stat, albeit the amounts gained are hardly suitable for Sorc mana pool.

But the whole sorcerer gameplay rewolves around smart choice of spells, smart use of spells, and smart mana management.
Jofuss

Post by Jofuss »

Imagine if the MP5 was percentage based....*Drool*
andronnik

Post by andronnik »

Why not? Like between 0.5 and 2 % per 5 sec.... I like that idea!
uRa!