Lost treasure quest - Soulstone chamber

Diablo 1 HD, codename Belzebub - General forum.
Pawonashi

Lost treasure quest - Soulstone chamber

Post by Pawonashi »

Hey. I've entered Soulstone chamber, pressed all buttons on the floor (4, I think), pulled all levers (6) and killed probably every mage. And I don't know if one of them escaped somehow, but the second part of the chamber (where are two statues) is still closed. What am I doing wrong?
sergio_cannabis

Post by sergio_cannabis »

how did you get into the lost treasure area?

the only thing i got was the treasure map (4 times) somewhere in tristram and i right-clicked all of them and nothing happened...

same with izual the fallen angel and the fleshdoom quest.

in izuals case i don't know what to do at all. fleshdoom quest i only get the sword and give it to tremain - he disappears - and i should destroy it in the armory of hell or something like that. where is that thing? :D
riesa

Post by riesa »

sergio_cannabis wrote:how did you get into the lost treasure area?

the only thing i got was the treasure map (4 times) somewhere in tristram and i right-clicked all of them and nothing happened...

same with izual the fallen angel and the fleshdoom quest.

in izuals case i don't know what to do at all. fleshdoom quest i only get the sword and give it to tremain - he disappears - and i should destroy it in the armory of hell or something like that. where is that thing? :D
After you right clicked treasure map, there should be mark on left side of your automap. Izual is easy - something near dlvl14 or dlvl15, i can't remember now, there's a little spot with barrels and with candles in each of spots corner. destroy the barrels and cast tp.

Anyway, i have the same problem with lost treasure quest and fleshdoom. Can't find Andariel and Island quests too. Propably dlvl12 room with 4 buttons opens portal to one of those 2 quests but... I can't figure out how to press them at the same time ;p
BrightLord

Post by BrightLord »

Andariel is accessible from town, just look around
riesa

Re: Lost treasure quest - Soulstone chamber

Post by riesa »

Pawonashi wrote:Hey. I've entered Soulstone chamber, pressed all buttons on the floor (4, I think), pulled all levers (6) and killed probably every mage. And I don't know if one of them escaped somehow, but the second part of the chamber (where are two statues) is still closed. What am I doing wrong?
I checked this quest once again... It's that missing mage issue. I don't know where he escaped on my first and second attempt, but this time i killed everyone and quest disappeared from quest log. This guy have nice drop too ;p

@Brightlord, my bad... I didn't noticed this entrance because i'm not visiting that area ;P All normal ifficulty quests are done!
Pawonashi

Post by Pawonashi »

I don't remember combination for these 4 buttons, but I'm quite sure that:

1 2

3 4

(let's say that these are buttons positions)

I've stepped on 4 and 1 in the end.
BrightLord

Post by BrightLord »

When you receive item that increases stats permamently then your quest is finished.
Pawonashi

Post by Pawonashi »

But how this item can be found?
riesa

Post by riesa »

This item is dropped by that one mage... When you kill right one you'll know it ;p
Pawonashi

Post by Pawonashi »

So it seems that he just got away (maybe he has teleported in the wall...) - I don't see other explanation. I'll try again and see :) Thanks
blankname

Post by blankname »

same problem here. killed every mob in soulstone chamber but second part is still locked
BrightLord

Post by BrightLord »

It is supposed to remain locked because it's there just for looks. Reward for this quest is symbol that is dropped from last killed enemy.
sergio_cannabis

Post by sergio_cannabis »

i got the same bug. killed every mage and no reward at all and the quest remains in the quest log.

did the quest once again on players 1 - before was players 10 - and it worked. dont know if that has anything to do with the result.
blankname

Post by blankname »

i did everything with player 1 but didnt receive any reward and quest is not completed
BrightLord

Post by BrightLord »

There is small bug that will be fixed...

Basically quest is only completable if you do not reenter level by tp or stairs and clear it in one go.