Spectral elixir disappeared

Diablo 1 HD, codename Belzebub - General forum.
ecb

Spectral elixir disappeared

Post by ecb »

Hi

finished the black mushroom qquest and brain of demon quests
Pipin gave me spectral elixir
it said the elixir adds 3 points to each attribute, so i thought, lets transfer it to my main character!
Put the elixir into shared box
loaded my main character, the elixir was not in the box!
Then loaded back my secondary, and the elixir was not in his inventroy either :/

went to adria and she said something like "oh this elixir is no good, i already did my part of the recipe, just keep it" -> but there is no elixir! Its lost!!!

I guess its fine if you cant transfer some items (i know other quest items like rings can be transfered), but then maybe dont allow to place them inside the shared box, dont just delete them! J

Does it mean i just lost +3all attributes on this character or can i restart the progress somehow?

-ecb
BrightLord

Post by BrightLord »

Hello.

Afaik there is red text on this item saying "This item is available only in current game". :(
radicool

Post by radicool »

I'd say losing your elixir is definatley a bug. Despite the warning, there should be some way of the game denying attempts to transfer this item, not deleting it alltogether. I'm sure it'll be fixed when the dev's start working on the mod again.
ecb

Post by ecb »

okay i agree with both posts.

is good to keep backups, in any case.

i did keep backup of my old char + the new shared stash, somehow "combined it" (it removed some of the items saying "unallowed item"), but most remained so im ok with it.
BrightLord

Post by BrightLord »

It's poor solution but it will be like that for awhile :(