Amazing

Diablo 1 HD, codename Belzebub - General forum.
Jofuss

Amazing

Post by Jofuss »

I would just like to say thank you to all that are involved in the production of this. The work so far is absolutely amazing. I have played through the demo on each class and am in awe over how good it is.

I do have some comments though and I understand some of this may have already been addressed, (or may be intentional,) since the release of this version of the demo.

1.) When wielding a bow, any character can right click a container or door to open it at range. (Can even be used to interact with objects through walls and with no line of site.)
2.) When wielding a bow, you can not hold the right mouse button to continuously fire in a direction.
3.) As others have mentioned, must repeatedly attempt to open the trade dialog as some times it doesn't open.
4.) One thing I personally absolutely loved about Hellfire was the ability to play Nightmare and Hell difficulty at any point you wanted. I personally enjoyed starting a rogue or sorcerer on nightmare to have the additional challenge right out of the gate. Is there any plan to allow this type of difficulty choice in the final release?

On a final note for the post, I would also like you to know that I am very sad because after playing many hours of demo, it left me wanting more. The only option I had was to re-install the original to play, (what a pain in the butt that is on a current computer.) You've ruined original Diablo 1 for me forever. It will never be good enough again!

:D
Midas

Post by Midas »

I second that.
Absolutely glorious mod.