feedback

Diablo 1 HD, codename Belzebub - General forum.
sergio_cannabis

Post by sergio_cannabis »

That's not a bug - it is intended. Just listen to what Wirt has to say about the Butcher quest. I don't want to spoil the solution for you ;)
BrightLord

Post by BrightLord »

Npcs and trade should work correctly in 1.02 version. It should be ready for next week.
sergio_cannabis

Post by sergio_cannabis »

Very nice :)
blankname

Post by blankname »

more:
- you need to wait like 2 seconds to skip intros (not sure about cinematics), can you fix it? i dont mean the fade out effect when clicking left mouse, i mean that the mouse left click is ignored until 2 seconds after the movie has started to play
- allow to instantly skip all intros by pressing esc
- change the repairing/recharging skill so that later griswold/adria can restore the max durability/charges. for exmaple: if you have an item with 10/30 dur, using the repair skill it would become something like 20/20(-10) and griswolf could still fully repair it to 30/30
- max stakeable gold is 1.000.000, however you only can select an amount between 1 and 99.999
- moving away from the stash autocloses it, but the box to specific amount of items to pick up stays in the screen. same if you close and reopen the inventary
- allow to scroll up/down in the chat log (page up/down keys?)
- display info about the current selected skill in the Character - Magic menu
- mana recover color in the spell book is the same than the cold damage color (blue), while heal uses a different color (green). how about purple color for mana recover? or change heal to red, also used by fire damage
- give new pictures for items that share the same one (hunters bow - long box, club - cudgel, etc)