difficult problems :(

Discussion/Suggestions regarding the Awake Mod
Exorcizamus

difficult problems :(

Post by Exorcizamus »

hí i have a great problem i can play diablo in nightmare and other difficult in single player i defeat diablo for some times and my character level is 30 and reinstalled the game for 7 times i no use cheats and hex modification the nightmare game difficult button why not apear ? pls help me
Noktis
Site Admin

Post by Noktis »

There is no Nightmare / Hell difficulties for single player mode.

If you want to play higher difficulties:
Playing Single Player at Higher Difficulties
----------------------------------------------------
(I've included this just in case somebody doesn't know it is possible)

While there is no difficulty setting when playing single player games of Classic Diablo, it is possible to play
with monster attributes and drops equivalent to Nightmare and Hell Difficulties. The only reason I can think of
for doing so (and why I do it) is to play the quests that are given you in single player. Since it requires
a multi player character capable of playing those difficulties, quests are the only thing to be gained.

-Start a multi player game of Nightmare or Hell difficulty (character must be of sufficient level to start game)
-Select new game from menu
-Cancel back to single player selection
-Start a new game or load a saved single player game
-The single player game is now playing as if you had set the difficulty equivalent to the last multi player game
-The difficulty does not save with the character so this must be done each time you play

--------------------
Lochnar[ITB]