Barbarian or Warrior?

Diablo 1 HD, codename Belzebub - General forum.
Costilla

Barbarian or Warrior?

Post by Costilla »

Hi all,

I really enjoy to play melee characters, but is not really clear to me. I have a lvl 53 Brb, and I can clean lvl 16 in torment. Also, I'm playing a Warrior (< lvl) and I can use magic.

In my question I try to understand which one should I recommend to a new player, and why. Like pros and cons.

I know... the mage breaks the game and it's amazing, also higher melee levels with a good equipment.

Thanks!
MichaelReinhardt

Re: Barbarian or Warrior?

Post by MichaelReinhardt »

Costilla wrote: 12 Feb, 2024 14:49 Hi all,

I really enjoy to play melee characters, but is not really clear to me. I have a lvl 53 Brb, and I can clean lvl 16 in torment.tunnel rush Also, I'm playing a Warrior (< lvl) and I can use magic.

In my question I try to understand which one should I recommend to a new player, and why. Like pros and cons.

I know... the mage breaks the game and it's amazing, also higher melee levels with a good equipment.

Thanks!
Hope to read more of your experiences in the future. I want to know more about Barbarian and Warrior.
lauryfriese

Post by lauryfriese »

Costilla wrote: 12 Feb, 2024 14:49 Hi all,

I really enjoy to play melee characters, but is not really clear to me. I have a lvl 53 Brb, and I can clean lvl 16 in torment. Also, I'm playing a Warrior (< lvl) and I can use magic.

I know... the mage breaks the game and it's amazing, also higher melee levels with a good equipment. Candy Crush

Thanks!
That was amazing.
litheelect

Post by litheelect »

Fighter has more attacks and on average does a little more damage and has some other options in combat thanks to battle master or eldritch knight drift hunters