Heartseeker finaly found!

Diablo 1 HD, codename Belzebub - General forum.
Bloodletter

Heartseeker finaly found!

Post by Bloodletter »

when you finally find heartseeker deserves to publish a post :)

my rogue is on lvl 46 and is on the difficulty torment. i have not made it with my wizard until then but with my rogue.

I have then beaten me through the level and reached with much effort lvl 13 Torment

Then I equipped my rogue with all kinds of magic and faster cast speed. This made it possible to enable my rogue LT runs.

I have 238MF and have needed about 300 runs (I have not counted).

Also I have found many items like Glory, Dragons Breach, Viz Belt and so on!

Here are some Pictures ;)

Greetings from Tristram!
The Place of this Sanctuary has been fault
tlustoch2

Re: Heartseeker finaly found!

Post by tlustoch2 »

I have found five Heartseekers with Sorcerer. It's not that diffucult. LT runs does not pay off, it's better to clear normal levels. If you go for LT it's better to kill mages down there. Better than chest drops.
Poods1939

Post by Poods1939 »

tlustoch2 wrote: 15 Aug, 2023 20:28 I have found five Heartseekers with Sorcerer. It's not that diffucult. LT runs does not pay off, it's better to clear normal levels. If you go for LT it's better to kill mages down there. Better than chest drops.avatar game
:D :D :D :D
dallasbride

Post by dallasbride »

tlustoch2 wrote: 15 Aug, 2023 20:28 geometry dash subzeroI have found five Heartseekers with Sorcerer. It's not that diffucult. LT runs does not pay off, it's better to clear normal levels. If you go for LT it's better to kill mages down there. Better than chest drops.
Agree. Killing mages in LT runs may be a good strategy if you’re looking for specific runes or other items that drop from them.
diaketic

Post by diaketic »

dallasbride wrote: 19 Oct, 2023 6:16
tlustoch2 wrote: 15 Aug, 2023 20:28 baba vanga 2024 predictionsI have found five Heartseekers with Sorcerer. It's not that diffucult. LT runs does not pay off, it's better to clear normal levels. If you go for LT it's better to kill mages down there. Better than chest drops.
Agree. Killing mages in LT runs may be a good strategy if you’re looking for specific runes or other items that drop from them.
Well yeah, specific runes or items that are more likely to drop from them :P It's all about your farming approach.