More ways to get better items, suggestion

Diablo 1 HD, codename Tchernbog - General forum.
Koopa

More ways to get better items, suggestion

Post by Koopa »

Hello been playing alpha single payer... I know it's a multi player but solo should be fine if there was a better way to get upgradable equipment. Early game sucks balls the champion's melt me. ranged seems the best option. or allow us to tank by removing hit recovery completely. add it as a affix for enemies like knock back and have resist added to armor in early game will balance the swarms not allowing me to attack. Was planning on playing and streaming this mod but hit recovery has me crying looks like it's rouge.

AKA fix Hit Recovery please it is the worst mech in D1 it's why nobody plays D1. please think of a change or remove it completely

Next thing Wirt is useless, allow every item to appear be rare+ this will also help early game soloers.

AKA only some people gonna play Tchernobog just the fact you updated in 2023 is awesome, fun to play getting ready for D4 but please understand not everyone makes it to end game. you added so many new thing but early game sucks balls so most will never make it. PLEASE for the love of god give players more power, movement speed, and attack speed need to be more common in early items. Even new white items with base movement/attack speed. would make this mod 10 times better

to summarize...
Do something about hit recovery(it sucks)
Make wirt great again(rare+ only)
player power early on (25% movement speed)

P.S. Please know I got to end game in Beta. I know it's not suppose to be easy but first difficult way to rough I gave my opinion on how to fix that
qndel
Global Mod

Re: More ways to get better items, suggestion

Post by qndel »

I got lvl 40 in 1 day, what is your excuse?
baddog

Post by baddog »

Propably that he IS employed. :)
litheelect

Post by litheelect »

Best thing to do in such a case is to throw away all your gadgets and start meeting different people dinosaur game