yes
100%
no
No votes

Total votes: 18
F4LLENLEGEND

Is Anyone Still Playing Diablo 1 ???

Post by F4LLENLEGEND »

There seems to be almost no one playing diablo 1 anymore what ever happend to the good old classics
Azyla

Post by Azyla »

you wanna play d1? i could do it with. or do you wanna play d1 awakening mod? cause i could do it as well.
send me a message if interested.
Be careful my friend. i plat with tunngle.
~

There are 10 kind of people in the world:
-Those who understand the binary numeral system
-Those who don't undesrtand it

~
F4LLENLEGEND

Post by F4LLENLEGEND »

Na its cool just wanted to see if anyone still plays the game. I may start playing it again after the difficulty is rebalanced cuz its to hard to lvl i keep dying at the first floor of the dungeon which really sucks :cry: cuz i am a fan of diablo i played it alot back when games like starcraft, age of empires and those stuff where hits it i may sound a little old school but i love classic games like those never get old to me

P.S sry if theres any spelling errors my english is not to good :roll:
Azyla

Post by Azyla »

F4LLENLEGEND wrote:Na its cool just wanted to see if anyone still plays the game. I may start playing it again after the difficulty is rebalanced cuz its to hard to lvl i keep dying at the first floor of the dungeon which really sucks :cry: cuz i am a fan of diablo i played it alot back when games like starcraft, age of empires and those stuff where hits it i may sound a little old school but i love classic games like those never get old to me

P.S sry if theres any spelling errors my english is not to good :roll:
No bro' don't apologize. i mean i am frnech and my enbglish is not perfect either.
Above all, don't worry about the old school games you like. that's the same for me. one of my favorite: pod racer! tomb raider too.
anyway.
It is hell hard yeah but that's the spirit of the awakening. as far as i knowµ. it is the hardest mod i ve played.
~

There are 10 kind of people in the world:
-Those who understand the binary numeral system
-Those who don't undesrtand it

~
F4LLENLEGEND

Post by F4LLENLEGEND »

Ya it is a hard mod and still has alot of bug to be fixed aswell as one big notable problem is that people can still hack the game i have seen way to many people lvl up in no time with a infinte amount of gold aswell but i think with time it will be a good mod
VampireKiller

Post by VampireKiller »

No bro' don't apologize. i mean i am frnech and my enbglish is not perfect either.
Above all, don't worry about the old school games you like. that's the same for me. one of my favorite: pod racer! tomb raider too.
anyway.
It is hell hard yeah but that's the spirit of the awakening. as far as i knowµ. it is the hardest mod i ve played.[/quote]

As hard as the first couple levels of Awakened is, its not the worst. There are other mods that forced you into advanced strategy a LOT earlier than they should have for Normal, and that, as we all know, is affected by how the level generator generates said levels. Easier done than said when you get doors out the wazoo. Quite the opposite when you get nothing but crowds of demons before a door regardless.