Max attributes for classes

Diablo 1 HD, codename Belzebub - General forum.
Dain

Max attributes for classes

Post by Dain »

Hello, does someone here know what are the maximum attributes for each class? I looked in data files here on forum posts, but can't find any.
In old Diablo 1, there was for example for Sorcerer max Magic 250 and max Strength 45.

I started a game with Sorcerer and have now Strength 80 and it seems I can get even more. So is it for example 100 for Strength and 500 for Magic?
Thanks.

The game is definitely harder than old Diablo 1. Now I am at level 29 and still can't defeat Diablo (on easiest difficulty). On my best attempt I was able to reduce only a third of his life...
I have over 250 magic, but it still seems I am too weak. I think I have at least decent items, I even found the unique staff Immolator (with +4 bonus to all) which I never found in old Diablo).

By the way, I didn't know about this forum, I just got the game files from my friend, just to remember the old times, so I didn't know about many new features and was looking for a book of Mana Shield for nearly a month, before coming to this forum :-)

Anyways, thank you for all of this. It have brought me (and still is) many fond memories.
qndel
Global Mod

Re: Max attributes for classes

Post by qndel »

since there are no idiotic elixirs that give permanent stats, there's no cap
Trujillo43yhf

Post by Trujillo43yhf »

You try to upgrade your character as well as your attributes. I think it will workhaunt the house
dotparsley

Post by dotparsley »

Trujillo43yhf wrote: 25 Jun, 2023 20:51 You try to upgrade your character as well as your attributes. I think it will workgeometry dash subzero
I wonder when there will be information about the update?