Spellblade

Diablo 1 HD, codename Tchernbog - General forum.
Avishlor

Spellblade

Post by Avishlor »

So i've just started playing the spellblade, I have not found a new weapon for them. So the question is are there any new weapons or is the one they start with the only one.
qndel
Global Mod

Re: Spellblade

Post by qndel »

Question having as much sense as "I've played for 15 min and no armors dropped, have armors been removed from the game?"
Avishlor

Post by Avishlor »

qndel wrote: 07 Jul, 2021 11:00 Question having as much sense as "I've played for 15 min and no armors dropped, have armors been removed from the game?"
No idea why you replay to a question that makes you come off as a asshole. Also assuming i have only put 15 mins into the spellbalde is beyond me. I'll assume you know that they do no Phy. damage and only can do Ele damage. And the starting wepon they get does all 3 elements. So i do not find it so senseless to ask if they have weapons that just for them or if that is the only one. Thanks have a bless day!
SkyrosX2

Post by SkyrosX2 »

Avishlor wrote: 11 Jul, 2021 23:30
qndel wrote: 07 Jul, 2021 11:00 Question having as much sense as "I've played for 15 min and no armors dropped, have armors been removed from the game?"
No idea why you replay to a question that makes you come off as a asshole. Also assuming i have only put 15 mins into the spellbalde is beyond me. I'll assume you know that they do no Phy. damage and only can do Ele damage. And the starting wepon they get does all 3 elements. So i do not find it so senseless to ask if they have weapons that just for them or if that is the only one. Thanks have a bless day!
Qndel is one of the devs.
He always replies like this.