NPC menu improvement suggestion

Diablo 1 HD, codename Belzebub - General forum.
cookie

NPC menu improvement suggestion

Post by cookie »

Greetings,

I played both Tchernobog and Belzebub MOD and enjoyed them very much. Thank you for wonderful jobs. I found that both of them are satisfactory in their own way. But I ended up playing Belzebub more due to working quest. But there are some better aspect of Tchernobog, especially some UI stuffs. Tchernobog has accumulated many many improvements and fix over Belzebub since last Belzebub release long ago. So I hope that some simple QOL improvements of Tchernobog are back-ported to Belzebub, too. I like them to be back-ported to Belzebub, because I guess that Tchernobog will not have working single player quest fix anytime soon. I think that the popularity of Belzebub deserved some maintenance patch after six long years. May I suggest some minor UI improvement to Belzebub?
  • Cain NPC: Add "Identify all items (@ gold)" menu entry. (without asking Y/N)
  • Cain NPC: Add "Buy identify scroll" menu entry.
  • Griswold NPC: Add "Repair all items (@ gold)" menu entry. (without asking Y/N)
  • Geehd (trader) NPC: move "Gamble item" menu to top of menu list, "Trade item" menu second.
  • Automatic staff skill selection on equip can be tuned on/off
  • Turn off map display in town automatically.
  • Pepin (healer) and Adria (witch) NPC: Automatic healing or refreshment on opening NPC menu. No menu selection is needed.

Regards,