Need help finding Iratha's Cord (Set Belt)

Diablo 1 HD, codename Belzebub - General forum.
bummer

Need help finding Iratha's Cord (Set Belt)

Post by bummer »

I have a rogue lvl 28 in Nightmare who has 3 out of 4 of Iratha's Finery set (along with a Bow of the Dead and some jewelry for life and mana steal). I have been buying Heavy belts off Gheed by the hundreds and cannot get one. So far I've gotten one unique heavy belt but that was the Gold wrap (My heart nearly stopped after I saw the color change after buying the belt).

No I am wondering if maybe I have the wrong info and Iratha's Cord really is a Heavy Belt! Maybe I just need to be more patient.

I've been farming gold by doing LT runs with my lvl 50 sorc on Torment. If anybody else may have insight how I could improve my odds of getting the last set item, I would be very grateful!
bummer

Re: Need help finding Iratha's Cord (Set Belt)

Post by bummer »

Which difficulty LT runs with my sorcerer would yield the biggest chance of rolling this level 17 Heavy Belt (Iratha's Cord)?? I am doing Nightmare runs just to make it less likely to get higher level items.
bummer

Post by bummer »

I actually found two more of the chest pieces in Hell LT runs. The chest pieces requires lvl 23.
bummer

Post by bummer »

OMG I just found a green Heavy Belt on a LT run on Hell. Turns out it was Sigon's Wrap. Thanks Cain!! Argh
Ugily

Post by Ugily »

The Iratha set and Bow of the Dead are a good combination. Keep grinding forward and you will find the belt. Gambling is mostly a waste of time, and so is LT runs. Just push forward deeper into the dungeons and defeat Diablo so the next difficulty opens up.

At some point between where you are now and Hell, you will most likely complete the set. That will be a game changer to help defeat Nightmare.

Once in Hell, the quest will be to get the Crafting Scroll - Upgrade Set Armor. That will keep the set useful into early Torment. Mostly you will want to find items with mana and life steal while building up max defenses.

Then find Heart Seeker bow. At some point deep in Torment, you will want more exotic armors for your build.