2 bugs (telekinesis icon stuck + unable open belt with tilde)

Diablo 1 HD, codename Tchernbog - General forum.
SilverBlue

2 bugs (telekinesis icon stuck + unable open belt with tilde)

Post by SilverBlue »

Hi, I have encountered 2 bugs repeatedly during the gameplay with the latest version (v0.2.0e):

- sometimes, while casting the telekinesis spell, the icon will not change to "ready for pickup" icon and gets stuck for a while.
I did not manage to find out how to replicate this with 100 probability, but it might be happening when I right-click several times too fast

- for some reason I am unable to open additional slots in my belt to see how many potions I have left - yes, I have belt with several layers.
in previous version (0.1.6) it was working for me with "tilde" key (right under the escape).
Friend with whom I am playing, can open it without problem. When I tried to copy his installation of Diablo + Tchernobog, it did not help, at my PC it still wasn´t working.
I am not aware of any program that would have this key mapped and I definitely didn´t mapped anything onto it on my OS (Win10, 64bit).

Also, 2 suggestions:
- gold autopickup, please
- remappable keybinds

Thanks
"In fear I headed this way and that, I had a taste of blood and chocolate in my mind, one as hateful as the other..." Herman Hesse, Steppen Wolf