Need Save Please

Diablo 1 HD, codename Belzebub - General forum.
brindle

Need Save Please

Post by brindle »

Hi everyone. Would anyone be willing to send me a Sorc save that's cleared Hell? I've literally been trying to beat Hell diablo with my sorc for days. I'm starting to hate it and I really love this game so I'm hoping to find another way around this block. I greatly appreciate the help. My email is brindleclashdos@gmail.com
Jarring

Re: Need Save Please

Post by Jarring »

how do you even send save files? lol

And would it just give you my entire stash? private and trade stash?

IDK I don't have a problem sending my sorc, but I wouldn't want to give you my entire stash... I've always felt giving people free gear potentially ruins the game for them.

Just keep trying.. If you're struggling, consult the sorc guide here.
SkyrosX2

Post by SkyrosX2 »

Brindle, I just sent you all my saved files. There is a LOT of stuff there, A LOT, and a Sorc that has has Hell difficulty beaten.
Enjoy! =)
brindle

Post by brindle »

Thank you Skyros! Very kind of you to help me out. :)
Xykon

Post by Xykon »

My computer just crashed, and when I turned it on, my save file was completely empty... I can't even see the character any more (lvl ~40 sorc, almost finished Hell). What's even worse, the trading stash is also wiped empty, I can't even access at least that loot with my other chars.

Any advice, what can be done to recover it somehow? If not, can someone share a decent sorc, so I can continue the grind? There's no way I will start this over from lvl 1, not even with a different character - I save soo much loot for those as well.

Thanks in advance!
Ugily

Post by Ugily »

This is a good reminder to backup your character files frequently.
SkyrosX2

Post by SkyrosX2 »

I can send some good save files. Write me at oletram@gmail.com. (I may take a few weeks before doing so, though)
emerALd

Post by emerALd »

Hi everyone,
I finally finished Diablo (Nightmare) yesterday with my Rogue lvl 38 after days of tryin'
This morning I was happy to continue the fight in Hell till I realised my char AND the trade stash is lost. VERY frustrating! :(
Even though all my other char are still there ?!

Is anybody willing to send me his Rogue charc and trade stash to continue the journey? :)
DARTH---ALEXIEL

Post by DARTH---ALEXIEL »

emerALd wrote: 28 Feb, 2021 17:41 Is anybody willing to send me his Rogue charc and trade stash to continue the journey? :)
Write me an Darth---Alexiel@yandex.ru.
MartesAybara

Post by MartesAybara »

Having issues with my Sorc in taking down Diablo on Nightmare. Anyone willing to share some characters and gear?
SkyrosX2

Post by SkyrosX2 »

emerALd wrote: 28 Feb, 2021 17:41 Hi everyone,
I finally finished Diablo (Nightmare) yesterday with my Rogue lvl 38 after days of tryin'
This morning I was happy to continue the fight in Hell till I realised my char AND the trade stash is lost. VERY frustrating! :(
Even though all my other char are still there ?!

Is anybody willing to send me his Rogue charc and trade stash to continue the journey? :)
E-mail me at oletram@gmail.com. I've got a rogue that easy clears torment, and other chars.
SkyrosX2

Post by SkyrosX2 »

MartesAybara wrote: 23 Jul, 2021 18:58 Having issues with my Sorc in taking down Diablo on Nightmare. Anyone willing to share some characters and gear?
E-mail me at oletram@gmail.com.
MartesAybara

Post by MartesAybara »

SkyrosX2 wrote: 23 Jul, 2021 22:27
MartesAybara wrote: 23 Jul, 2021 18:58 Having issues with my Sorc in taking down Diablo on Nightmare. Anyone willing to share some characters and gear?
Done. Should have an email now. Thank you!
Mizzrym

Post by Mizzrym »

Making use of this 3d because i'm having trouble with clearing Domain of terror in hell difficulty ... could anyone lend me a hand in the form of a Sorc save past that ?
thank you.
SkyrosX2

Post by SkyrosX2 »

Mizzrym wrote: 27 Aug, 2021 13:06 Making use of this 3d because i'm having trouble with clearing Domain of terror in hell difficulty ... could anyone lend me a hand in the form of a Sorc save past that ?
thank you.