Who drops the Cleglaw and Iratha sets?

Diablo 1 HD, codename Belzebub - General forum.
Alcures

Who drops the Cleglaw and Iratha sets?

Post by Alcures »

Thanks for any help. Trying to outift a warrior. Also any suggestions on better kit would be appreciated! He's lvl 24 right now.
Wendigo

Post by Wendigo »

I got both Cleglaw's sword and shield doing Lost Treasure runs in Normal difficulty with about 250 MF%. It took a long-ass time though. I did get the belt too but I want to say it was about Level 9 or 10 in Nightmare, somewhere in the Caves, again with about 250 MF%. Sorry I can't help much on Iratha. Apparently I do have the shield but I have no idea where I got it.

If it's your desire to go for a particular set and you enjoy grinding runs like I do then more power to you, but if you're just hoping to power up and advance then trying to collect set items is the least efficient way. With a Warrior honestly you can make it most of the way through Nightmare with Azurewrath and good support items and you start finding some really sweet game-bending stuff once you get into Hell and especially Torment difficulties. If you do find yourself stuck the game does reward the different classes at different times so you could always try to start a new class and have the two support each other.
Butcher's Brains Collected: 10
Izual's Brains Collected: 1
Smith's Brains Collected: 2
Andariel's Brains Collected: 1
Ugily

Post by Ugily »

Iratha was a great set for Rogue up until early Torment when upgraded.

I then passed it down to Warrior and additionally equipped Thunderlord Set. This was a game changer for Warrior when adding enough life/mana leach.

Good up until Torment where weapons must have ITD + Crit.

I wish there were a few very high level rings, amulets, belt, helmet, shield, armor that would also imbue ITD in the game. That would make most of the interesting Unique and Set pieces useful in Torment.
Alcures

Post by Alcures »

seems like a good set, I like the additional dmg based on character level. Wanted to see what the full set bonus looked like.
Ugily

Post by Ugily »

This is the only group of sets that I have been able to equip both.

I have not found the BUL-KATHOS' CHILDREN swords yet. That would be another combination.

Although Iratha is meant for Rogue, the combo is very effective for melee Warrior and Barb. It could probably work for an Insanity build melee Necro with the right rings and amulets.