Barbarian Teleport

Diablo 1 HD, codename Belzebub - General forum.
psilocybe

Barbarian Teleport

Post by psilocybe »

Hi, as almost everyone here, i'm in love with the game.
I see mages getting a lot of items from lost treasure, There's any way my barbarian can get teleport? the book is only via drop? Staff with teleport require so much magic...
Thanks!!!
Wendigo

Post by Wendigo »

Welcome to the game!
Books drop either as normal treasure, from bookcases, or you can buy them from the witch on the edge of town. Teleport books usually don't start showing up until you're about level 25. Barbarians can learn the spell just like any other class, except of course you're totally dependent on their gear to get to the prerequisite magic. Are you stashing your best magic-boosting gear in town for when you read books in between sessions? (Most commonly known as 'magic pajamas.')

I wouldn't recommend you spend all the time and effort required to start doing the Lost Treasure Exploit this soon, though. While you're still in Normal difficulty, you want to concentrate on building your experience along with your gear. You're gonna end up beating yourself up for wasting so much time dealing with worms the first time you see the quality of items Diablo's Domain or Lazarus's rooms start dropping. You only want to start farming hardcore like that when you're stuck-stuck. If you have your heart set on it, though, I'd defnitely suggest you start a mage to do the job.
Butcher's Brains Collected: 10
Izual's Brains Collected: 1
Smith's Brains Collected: 2
Andariel's Brains Collected: 1
psilocybe

Post by psilocybe »

I confess, I savage everything I find! The only thing I saved was a batskin, to run faster.
Now that I know about this possibility, i'll try to get items with magic and find the book!

Thanks!!!!!