rejected to connect to host computer

Diablo 1 HD, codename Tchernbog - General forum.
WinterScar777

rejected to connect to host computer

Post by WinterScar777 »

Hello there. I want to play tchernobog with a friend i we installed evolve , the game , the mod. Everything was good. Until i tried to connect to his game and i got the message " reject to connect to host computer". I do not know what to do. I block firewall also. Please someone help me. Thank you.
Nytroxe

Post by Nytroxe »

same here, i even got sometimes the "connect" button greyed

edit : i'm currently trying to do some test between my PC on my network and another PC on another network, will tell u how it goes
Lagi

Post by Lagi »

i have played just now Tchernobog on multi, with recent version of Hamachi (LogMein - just downloaded it 15 min ago)

One computer win7, other win10 - with firewall, anti vir, scann going - all that hindrance.

first connect by hammachi check if you see each other (chat message each other)

run Tchernobog.exe as administrator

when putting IP use the number from Hamachi, in the case of picture : 25.136.129.116

NOT the IP number show inside diablo muliplayer game (NOT select mode, your IP: ....)
Lagi

Post by Lagi »

for win10

if you cannot ping other user in Hamachi

(double click his name in hamachi window,
console will open (black window),
there would be printout either "request time out" [BAD] or "Reply from XX,XX,XX,XX bytes= xx, time= XX , TTL" [GOOD] )

then [in case BAD] win10 Windows Defender is the problem

goto the security center, go into that antenna icon [firewall&network prot - pic] and there switch it off for each web (or the one that hamachi is using).