Personal stash 50 cards but shared only 10? pls help

Diablo 1 HD, codename Belzebub - General forum.
Lazar

Personal stash 50 cards but shared only 10? pls help

Post by Lazar »

Hello

I'm new using this mod for diablo 1, and i'm not sure if it's all allright
becouse Personal stash working fine 50 Tabs, but shared stash got only 10 Tabs?
shouldn't be 50? it could be rlly RLLY great if shared storage could be with 50 tabs

if there is any chance to set shared stash to 50 tabs?
SkyrosX2

Post by SkyrosX2 »

Hi, Lazar, welcome to the mod! =)

Unfortunately, shared stash only has 10 tabs. There is nothing you can do about it.
I also don't understand why the devs didn't set both stashes to 50 tabs, that would be much better... =(
Lazar

Post by Lazar »

maybe someone is able to do it, and post to other users how we can do it, there;s way to do it for sure, specialy if we got allready one stash with 50 tabs.
hldemi

Post by hldemi »

If you want shared stash to have 50 tabs start the ga,e in windows 98 compatibility mode. Works like a charm.
Raz0r

Post by Raz0r »

If you want shared stash to have 50 tabs start the ga,e in windows 98 compatibility mode. Works like a charm.
Be aware! If you try this method on tchernobog mod, your game crashes and you can't create a game. Furthermore, you lose the save files from before. i ain't sure how this works on belzebub, but I am sure it doesn't work on tchernobog. I would also really know a way to get 50 shared stash places for tchernobog. I played so much tchernobog that the shared stash is full of uniques and it is totaly a mess. I would appreciate a answer on how to fix the shared stash issue on tchernobog :idea:
< Experienced Tchernobog player >
hldemi

Post by hldemi »

I run the game in compatibility mode. Never crashed , never lost anything. You can always make a copy of your saves file and of your shared stash file . EZ