Anyone want to trade/giveaway?

Diablo 1 HD, codename Tchernbog - General forum.
Bagel

Anyone want to trade/giveaway?

Post by Bagel »

Looking for barb items, high end swords/ shields/ armour.

Lmk what youre after.
Raz0r

Post by Raz0r »

Hi, I am interested in trading some items. I want to make myself a "FO Wiz" and need some items to finish it. If I finish it, I will present then my build in detail.

I need:

+Mara's Kaleidoscope; with page 4 skill FO (frozen orb)
+Vizierei Wisdom; with page 4 skill FO (frozen orb)
+Seraph's Hymn
+Prismatic Band; only with 5% RTCR
+ SPELLWEAVER'S recipe for Amu, ring and armor

I got some decent end game items for the barb. Say me what items you need exactly.

i can give you as exchange:

+ The Sever, Edge of Brutallus
+ Messerschmidt's Reaver
+ glory
+ holy defender

+ good rolled fanatic's rings; + to all res; + CTH; + CHC + STR; + mana/life leech
+ good rolled fanatic's amu;+ to all res; + STR; + CHC
+ good rolled conqueros's belt; + CHC; + STR; +HP; EA
+ good rolled fanatic helm; +CHC; +to all res; + STR; + HP

the crafted items are nearly best rolled... i can show you the stats later on in game...

regards :-)
< Experienced Tchernobog player >
Predator92

Post by Predator92 »

Hey Raz0r,
do you mind to share your stash.tch?

Greetings
Raz0r

Post by Raz0r »

Not really. I put so much effort into playing this game and I don't want that people get my items for nothing. Especially on tchernobog I fear that my items could spread through Evolve and Hamachi and more. Then when I join games on Evolve, the items could disappear from all people in the room. Bro, I only trade. It is no fun for me to gift items, while trading makes me addictive, because both people benefits. Furthermore, when I trade, the items will not be duplicated, which is good. I had cases way back on tunngle, where I gifted to much high qlvled items and later on everybody had them. They spread through tunngle like poison in a human being's body. I couldn't even join a game, because everybody had my freaking items and they disappreared instantly after joing. It was so terrible, because I had to play solo and I wanted to play with the others way back. I want to avoide this shit. Im sorry mate, I could give you on Evolve maybe some lower qlvled items for free, but I will never give my high qlvled items for free to anybody anymore. Some good items disappeared also because of that duplicated shit forever and I had save files bugs and couldn't load the items back. That made me so mad. So I won't gift anymore high qlvled item and certainly not my whole stash so that I could lose my recpeies and materials, which I grinded very hard.

regrads
Predator92

Post by Predator92 »

I would only use it with my mate on lan, not for public games, but i see your point.

I would trade with you, but i dont think that i have something special for you.

If you change your mind i would be grateful.

Greetings
Raz0r

Post by Raz0r »

Okay, you seem to be a decent guy. I remember the old days as I played the vanilla diablo with my brother on lan. It was such a fun. We got killed way to often at the beging, because of our bad items we worn. I will give you my shared stash. It contains much good end game items. Some items are still missing and my collection has never been finished, but you can find them later on by yourself. You will find enough items, which should bring you through torment easily. But mate, please keep the promise not to gift the items to other players on Evolve or Hamachi, even if they should ask nicely. I really don't want that shit to be happen again. I was so mad as I lost some really good end game items, which I never found again like for instance "Mictlantecuhtli, The Demonblade" . Write me via direct message and I will reply with my email and sent you then my shared stash :)

regards
Predator92

Post by Predator92 »

I remeber the old times too, we even played on PS1. :D
Lagi

Post by Lagi »

off game trading is sad,

barter, not that much as auction houses, real money exchange, pay to X

still, dont you think its a little "against" the game, or taking Diablo too serious?