I seem to have been banned

Offtopic
Wendigo

I seem to have been banned

Post by Wendigo »

Can someone tell me the protocol for how to deal with website issues, please? I seem to have a quite puzzling problem.

Whenever I try to log into the forum I get a white screen with the following message:
"Konto zablokowane ,prosimy o kontakt na admin@linuxpl.com"
..which Google translate tells me means my account has been blocked and gives me a worthless email to vent into if I feel the need. However, as you can see, I can still access the forum, it requires me to come here as a guest and then log in using incognito mode, or from my phone. I am, as I'm sure you can imagine, very confused.
Miacis

Post by Miacis »

you haven't been banned, there've been issues with forums so nobody could access it; my guess is that Noktis forgot to pay for hosting in time or something like that
Diablo HD is the best mod ever. Still waiting for Tchernobug fixes...
Wendigo

Post by Wendigo »

Well, thank you for the quick response yet again. :)
I'm glad to hear I haven't been banned. I figured it was a network error of some kind, although I did task my brain quite a bit figuring what I could have done wrong, lol. Your brain goes to strange places in a situation like that.

Still, would be nice to have that resolved.
Noktis
Site Admin

Post by Noktis »

Don't panic :) The forum was offline only by few hours.
Wendigo

Post by Wendigo »

Ah, hello Noktis, nice to finally meet you. :)

I appreciate the update. If you find the time, it would be nice if you could unlock my IP. Not a big deal but it's still a minor annoyance.
Noktis
Site Admin

Post by Noktis »

Hi, Your IP is not banned. As you can see, you are able login to the forum. Why do you think that your IP is banned?
Wendigo

Post by Wendigo »

Okay, thanks for the help but doing a reinstall on Firefox fixed it. Weird, I did that before but I guess it didn't take.