Team Kill

Discussion/Suggestions regarding the Awake Mod
[BG]J2DG

Team Kill

Post by [BG]J2DG »

Hi yesterday me and my friend started playing the Awakening mod. Me as a Rogue and he as a Warrior. When i aim at a monster and he is infront of me i keep hitting him and he loses health but when he tries to hit me he cant when he played with the sorcerer we didnt have that problem. Is this because of the mod and if its not what can i do about it.
I tried changing the thing with the 2 swords on the HUD but it doesnt anything.
VampireKiller

Post by VampireKiller »

I may be a bit late with this information, and I am sorry if it is, but in case it happens to be helpful:

Friendly fire has always plagued Diablo 1 as a problem, and this mod, unfortunately, suffers from it as well. As a Warrior, especially, it is very painful playing with Rogues or Sorcerers because you cannot effectively attack at range, where safety is. There is only 1 piece of advice I can offer. If you can position yourself so that the ranged attacks can hit your target and not you, then by all means, go for it. If you can't, well, I'm sorry. Its just one of Diablo's problems, and it may not be fixed unless Noktis learns from another experienced modder.

That being said, I wish you good fortunes should you wind up in those situations. As an experienced Warrior player, I tend to just shrug off the wounds inflicted by friends, thanks to my Bleeder. Even if it does turn out fatal in the end, in those cases, it is better that your friends deal the killing blow than your enemies, at least your gear doesn't getting ripped off :wink:

EDIT : Spelling fail >.< get * not getting lol