High lvl char share?

Diablo 1 HD, codename Tchernbog - General forum.
MADDOG2020

High lvl char share?

Post by MADDOG2020 »

If you have a high lvl character and would be willing to share please post a download link for me. I'm asking because I want to fuck around on higher difficulties and such. (and also maybe get some gold+crafting items)
Raz0r

Post by Raz0r »

why are you trying to cheat. You lie to yourself by asking for save files and cheats and shit like this. I mean everyone play normaly through the game and have fun. It's the game incentive to lvl up and getting good items by yourself. Furthermore cause you never lvled up a high char you have no idea how hard and how much time it costs. If somebody would give you his save file of a char over lvl 50 that means he can't play with it anymore cause 2 of the same chars in the same game on tunngle or where ever would be corrupted and you say than things like wow look man i am high lvl i am a veteran look the char name is XXXX and than the other guy who owned this char feels very bad.
< Experienced Tchernobog player >
Miacis

Post by Miacis »

Is it impossible to rename character?
Raz0r

Post by Raz0r »

i have no idea how to rename..maybe you could do through the save files but i guess it would glitching instead
< Experienced Tchernobog player >
Miacis

Post by Miacis »

I guess simple backup would solve that
Miacis

Post by Miacis »

How do I even extract my characters from Tchernobog? It seems they are stored within some other game files lol.