Share What you got. Equipment screenshot.

Diablo 1 HD, codename Belzebub - General forum.
Koopa300

Share What you got. Equipment screenshot.

Post by Koopa300 »

Hello when you get bored or depressed with your drops would it help to see how other people are doing with their equipment? Maybe giving you hope to keep grinding so you also could get that item.

So post your class type, level, then screenshot your equipment. Post it all here. Preferably unique and sets.

If you don't have screenshot software post a link to your equipment using these links

http://diablo1.ovh.org/hd/?set-items
http://diablo1.ovh.org/hd/?unique-items

Screenshots preferred though because of tho rolls 8)

Here's my latest character.
Rogue, level 23,

"Crimson and Azure become as the sun."
Agrypnias

Post by Agrypnias »

First things first: Hello and thanks to the devs for providing this great d1 mod. I randomly stumbled over my d1-cd while searching for something entirely different in an old cupboard a few days ago...and as I remembered reading about an interesting mod for it, I thought I'd give it a shot. and I'm glad I did. finished normal yesterday as a rogue @ lv29 and while the final part was quite challenging, i had a lot of fun doing it. ^^

but let's move on to the actual thread:

so here's my rogue @ lv30 (still the same equip as before, as diablo only dropped things that were either useless to me or stuff that might come in handy later...)

in case you ask why I would use bramble: I just find it convenient to have some life leach while farming. for the harder parts I have a variety of rings to switch to. pretty much the same is true for twitchthroe. my cold-res is pretty bad, but while farming lost treasures/hell lv13-16 i don't really need it. but when i actually need it, i switch to a different armor, p.e. iceblink

edit:sorry for the huge images, don't really know how to do it otherwise. ^^
don't mistake lack of talent for genius.
Koopa300

Post by Koopa300 »

damn i was lucky enough to collect an full arctic set... your picture look better than mine to lol what website did you use
"Crimson and Azure become as the sun."