An idea for Doomlord Gam'ar crybabys

Diablo 1 HD, codename Belzebub - General forum.
Koopa300

An idea for Doomlord Gam'ar crybabys

Post by Koopa300 »

Hello just sign up for the forum. Grinding a bunch in Beelzebub I love it, but it gets old grinding for gear in normal it's gonna be a while before i can get the gear to survive the terror domain, i thought to myself damn i wish i could play Nightmare difficulty. I wish once you get to level 30 you could just start a new game in Nightmare grind down those first 5 floors then hop back into normal to finish off Diablo it's a creative way to keep the game fresh make the difficulty level based. D3 works this way, and belzebub has a lot of D3 like features. I know i'm dreaming of possible patch for this mod but i thought it wouldn't hurt to throw it out there.

level 30 = nightmare
level 45 = hell
level 60 = torment

something like this... anyways imma keep grinding either way though
Miacis

Post by Miacis »

just play sorc and get good gear for your other chars, can confirm it works well
Ugily

Post by Ugily »

Forget about grinding. Just play through to defeat Diablo as quickly as possible to get to Torment. You will level up and find good enough items in the course of normal game play. Set a goal to clear 2 dungeon levels and their quests at each sitting. That way, you have the Waypoint activated next time you play to continue the push to clear Terror Domain. Do not complete the Horazon or Chamber of Bone quests that give Golem and Guardian spell bonus until you have reached your maximum learning of those spells with bonus gear, mag potion, mag shrine, and the wierd shrine that messes up stats and gives temp mag to learn those spells up as high as possible, level 11. Then go back and finish those quests and get level 15 of those spells.

The game really is only interesting in Normal and Torment. Normal because the get the quests and quest item rewards for the first time, and Torment because it can be very challenging for any high level character.

Once you have equipment sets and proper fit combinations, you can go back to Hell difficulty and experiment with game play using different lower level set and equipment combinations and character play style.
Koopa300

Post by Koopa300 »

Thank you i got some better drops manage to beat diablo... Doom Gam'ar was still the hardest. Which is odd, but im happy i beat it... Super happy with this Mod you just gotta be patient and wait for those crazy good drops
Miacis

Post by Miacis »

LUL you gotta love Warlord of Blood and Risen Hero on higher difficulties xD
Ugily

Post by Ugily »

Both of these enemies must be stun locked in order to defeat them or they will stun lock you.