[DISCUSS]Hail, and a few ideas/suggestions

Diablo 1 HD, codename Belzebub - General forum.
Xogroroth

[DISCUSS]Hail, and a few ideas/suggestions

Post by Xogroroth »

Hail.
I am Belgian, with autism (Asperger/Savant) and ADHD.
Merely saying.

Ideas:
1) Doubled inventory space: Being a completionist, I cannot leave a thing behind. Means I need to go to town every other kill, so to speak...

2) Crafting: Marvelous, we have crafting!!! But... I find a recipe called X (example Necromancer's Ring). However, I cannot find for the life of me, any info on this item. Yep, it's a ring, and most likely, it is for the Necro, but some info on what it does, what it holds, might be a very interesting idea.

3) Identifying: Please add IDENTIFY ALL to Cain. Would help me a lot.

4a) Missions: Please add a wee more info to the missions, such as where these are.

4b) Missions: Make mission items (such as the Star Map) a 1 square item. Being the completionist I spoke of afore, I cannot leave a single item behind. But that map, for one, takes a HUGE spot in my inventory (4 squares, same as a helmet, leaving 4 squares under or above it, that cannot hold anything but a helmet or daggers, or some small stuff).

5) Barbarian/Assassin: allow Dual Weapon... it only makes sense, especially for the Barbarian.

Addendum:
6) New Game: please allow (optional?) the game by chosing New Game, to actually get a fresh new game. Maybe optional, so people that prefer the current system, can have theirs as well.

7) Saving Game: Now used is the Online Save method, meaning, upon new game, the game remembers all you did, but replaces all enemies. Please add the option to save in Single Player method (which saves the place you are in, and done dungeons stay done, also drops on the ground are remembered in Continue Game), this because I often get called away from keyboard, so I have to close the game, but I keep losing a part of my progression. ESPECIALLY annoying in Torment, where the maps are big, and the enemies plenty.

8) Hell Smith (Caves level 12, Anvil of Fury): Please either slow his movement or his combat speed. No matter how, he gains always on my characters, and once he does, it is absolute death. I simply cannot either break free of his attacks, or counter his attacks. He's too overpowered for the level (and the game, actually). Hck, he's more powerful than Diablo...

PRONE TO EDIT, RED.

If you like to respond, please do not hesitate, but keep it in a decent fashion.
Thank you.
Last edited by Xogroroth on 03 Mar, 2017 2:14, edited 1 time in total.
Dwarves do not get drunk.
They get less sober.

Accidents cause people.
Ugily

Post by Ugily »

Belzebub (beta) is a closed part of the Diablo 1 HD Mod project and considered complete. There is no anticipated updates or changes coming to this part of the project.

That being said, the other part of the Diablo 1 HD Mod project is Tchernobog (alpha). This adds multiplayer support as well as single player. It is currently playable with several limits and bugs. Development has been restarted, but do not expect timely updates as Brightlord has a real job and life outside of this hobby.

Move on over to the Tchernobog forum to post your suggestions and bugs.
Xogroroth

Post by Xogroroth »

Aaah, I see.

Too bad, actually, thank you for telling me though, my brother.

This Chernobyl, what precisely is this?

And is there in any a way a way I can be of assistance?
If so, do not hesitate to ask!!!
They get less sober.

Accidents cause people.
Ugily

Project Tchernobog v0.095 dev

Post by Ugily »

Xogroroth

Hmmm, an answer without an answer...

Post by Xogroroth »

Thank you for the links, but the question was: what is Chernobil precisely?
What does this mod do, what does it not do, ...?
They get less sober.

Accidents cause people.
Ugily

Post by Ugily »

the other part of the Diablo 1 HD Mod project is Tchernobog (alpha). This adds multiplayer support as well as single player. It is currently playable with several limits and bugs. Development has been restarted, but do not expect timely updates as Brightlord has a real job and life outside of this hobby.

It is same mod as Belzebub, but next stage of development, multiplayer and balance issues.
Xogroroth

Post by Xogroroth »

Thank you.
They get less sober.

Accidents cause people.
sarcrofs

Post by sarcrofs »

Link of Ugily is old.

New patch of Tchernobog: http://awake.diablo1.eu.org/mod-release ... t1643.html

The webmaster need to post the new patch download in the site.
sarcrofs

Post by sarcrofs »

Ideas:
1) Doubled inventory space: Being a completionist, I cannot leave a thing behind. Means I need to go to town every other kill, so to speak...
I think a big inventory will make you carry a lot of items, will be good a great inventory, but this actually is ok.

2) Crafting: Marvelous, we have crafting!!! But... I find a recipe called X (example Necromancer's Ring). However, I cannot find for the life of me, any info on this item. Yep, it's a ring, and most likely, it is for the Necro, but some info on what it does, what it holds, might be a very interesting idea.
See in http://awake.diablo1.eu.org/diablo-1-hd ... t1211.html
Only for Belzebub.
3) Identifying: Please add IDENTIFY ALL to Cain. Would help me a lot.
Implemented in TCHERNOBOG.
4a) Missions: Please add a wee more info to the missions, such as where these are.

4b) Missions: Make mission items (such as the Star Map) a 1 square item. Being the completionist I spoke of afore, I cannot leave a single item behind. But that map, for one, takes a HUGE spot in my inventory (4 squares, same as a helmet, leaving 4 squares under or above it, that cannot hold anything but a helmet or daggers, or some small stuff).
The map you can use just for see hwo much time you have, you can put in stash without problems.
5) Barbarian/Assassin: allow Dual Weapon... it only makes sense, especially for the Barbarian.
Yep, a must. Barb with Dual Weapon 2-Hands and 1-Hands, and Assassin with Dual Weapon 1-Hand Only IMO.

7) Saving Game: Now used is the Online Save method, meaning, upon new game, the game remembers all you did, but replaces all enemies. Please add the option to save in Single Player method (which saves the place you are in, and done dungeons stay done, also drops on the ground are remembered in Continue Game), this because I often get called away from keyboard, so I have to close the game, but I keep losing a part of my progression. ESPECIALLY annoying in Torment, where the maps are big, and the enemies plenty.
The continue options open to a lot of dupes/dupping, the save system is very good and in TCHERNOBOG are protected from bad writing and turning the save corrupted.
Cool Hell Smith (Caves level 12, Anvil of Fury): Please either slow his movement or his combat speed. No matter how, he gains always on my characters, and once he does, it is absolute death. I simply cannot either break free of his attacks, or counter his attacks. He's too overpowered for the level (and the game, actually). Hck, he's more powerful than Diablo...
Telekineses the Anvil, you dont need fight. :D

IMO play Tchernobog, one time the Tchernobog will be the same things of Belzebub and Belzebub will turn useless, Tchernobog have Multiplayer, I played a lot of Belzebub and turned to Tchernobog now, playing with a Necromancer :D

GLHF!
Xogroroth

Post by Xogroroth »

Thank you for the comments, sarcrofs.
Much appreciated.
Especially the WHY you see things as you do, most just say either "oh, yes", or "oh, no".
Nice to see some feedback.

To reply: 1) Double Inventory: I get your point, but I do not think that would be an issue? I mean: either 40, or 80 slots, does not do much in gear one can pick up, it DOES however in staying down below? Having to come up every other minute is quite bothersome imho...

2) Crafting: thank you for the link.

3) Identify All: Well, Belzebub could use this as well. It being used in Chernobil means it could be incorporated into Belzebub?

4) Star Map: Ah. So, basically, I can just as wel discard this object?

5) Dual Weapons: Aye, my thought precisely. Hmmm, dual wielding handbow for assassin, lovely.

6) Oh, I see... never thought of this... I play straight. No cheating, ruins game.

7) Being the completionist, I cannot walk away from him... *sigh* Autism comes with a few downsides.

SP vs MP: I played Diablo back in the day, and it was horror. Many idiots PKíng, not to meantion cheating whilst doing so. Even in Peace Mode they killed me... :(
Ever since I dislike MP, I aviod that religiously!

Again, thank you for responding, brother. :)
They get less sober.

Accidents cause people.
sarcrofs

Post by sarcrofs »

Thank you for the comments, sarcrofs.
Much appreciated.
Especially the WHY you see things as you do, most just say either "oh, yes", or "oh, no".
Nice to see some feedback.

To reply: 1) Double Inventory: I get your point, but I do not think that would be an issue? I mean: either 40, or 80 slots, does not do much in gear one can pick up, it DOES however in staying down below? Having to come up every other minute is quite bothersome imho...

2) Crafting: thank you for the link.

3) Identify All: Well, Belzebub could use this as well. It being used in Chernobil means it could be incorporated into Belzebub?

4) Star Map: Ah. So, basically, I can just as wel discard this object?

5) Dual Weapons: Aye, my thought precisely. Hmmm, dual wielding handbow for assassin, lovely.

6) Oh, I see... never thought of this... I play straight. No cheating, ruins game.

7) Being the completionist, I cannot walk away from him... *sigh* Autism comes with a few downsides.

SP vs MP: I played Diablo back in the day, and it was horror. Many idiots PKíng, not to meantion cheating whilst doing so. Even in Peace Mode they killed me... Sad
Ever since I dislike MP, I aviod that religiously!

Again, thank you for responding, brother. Smile
Ty for appreciation. Only with trade of ideas and feedbacks we can turn any thing to better.

1) Inv was upgraded when compared to D1 if I remeber well, so they make this. :D

2) Np.

3) Belzebub is considered complete, Tchernobog will receive updates, Belzebub not. Tchernobog is a Belzebub with Multiplayer, without quests and little things, and have more bugs just this.

4) Map is only to see how much hours you have to destroy Diablo, if you dont kill and reach 1hour of entering in Terror Domains, Diablo become much more strong (almost impossible to kill?!)

5) Dual Wield Hand bow is bad for Assassin, make a Demon Hunter class using dual wield one hand crossbow, this will true awesome.

6) yep, but this was make thinking about Multiplayer, so cheating is bad in this.

7) New game > reach to vision anvil > tekekinesis in Avil > put Anvil in Inventory.

MP with friends is cool, you just need find some guys to play, btw, if anyone is from South America and wish MP Tchernobog, add me and pm.

Btw, PvP is good, but pking in a "room game" like diablo is non-sense.

Nope man, I can talk with you every time you need, just ask!!![/quote]
Xogroroth

Post by Xogroroth »

PKíng happens though.
Not sure this also happens in Chernobil, but...
It was plenty around in the old days of D1.
Many left because of this.I heard of a PKK, but he cheated even worse than the PK'ers! rofl
They get less sober.

Accidents cause people.
riesa

Post by riesa »

@sarcrofs It's 30min, not 1hr of time after entering TD (; After 30mins Diablo gets some affixes.

Ad5. This was the most riddiculous thing that Blizz did in D3... One hand crossbow... So propably DH put bolts with teeth and charge this crossbow with his d***? This is still D1. Dual wield of 1h weapons? Ok. But please... Not weapons that are impossible to use without second hand...

@Xorgroroth A savant guy that still naming second mod Chernobil instead of Tchernobog... That's interesting...
About your first point... I would like more to see bigger Shared Stash instead of Personal Stash. Backpack? Not an issue. If you like to collect even white items then you can like to travel to town very often (;
sarcrofs

Post by sarcrofs »

30min? what patch you see this? at least in Belzebub I killed after 30min and don't see any afix, or killed without notice kkk

Nah, this is a game bro, all is fantasy, so dual one hand crossbow for a possible Demon Hunter will be cool.

All the game need is to use dual one-hand (assassin and barb) e barb dual two-hand (like Diablo 2), will be VERY cool IMO.
Miacis

Post by Miacis »

Especially if that wold be viable, too...