Mod release 0.1.0 test

Diablo 1 HD, codename Tchernbog - General forum.
neversun

Post by neversun »

Ok, if gear is different - than, of cause, no use of Dex.bonus comparison.
But, still, you have stat points missing (sorry for my niggle):)

<Lost Treasure reward>
3pts * 4attributes * 4difficulties = 48pts, but only 3pts * 4difficulties goes to Dex.=12
<Black Mushroom reward>
3pts * 4attributes * 4difficulties = 48pts, but only 3pts * 4difficulties goes to Dex.=12
<Infestation of the Worms rewards>
5pts * 4difficulties = 20pts
<Island of the Sunless Sea rewards>
5pts * 4difficulties = 20pts

So total: 64 points into Dex. from quests, so still +60pts. missing
Miso_Niz

Post by Miso_Niz »

@neversun

- Maximum magic and spell levels -
http://awake.diablo1.eu.org/post10193.h ... ght=#10193

this function (redistribute all points after overflow maximum exp) is belzebub only.
sarcrofs

Post by sarcrofs »

BUGS FOUND/FEEDBACK:

- You can't read books from/in/into Stash;
- Sometimes RMB bugs (staff charges) and you need LMB and so RMB desbug and cast(killing a monster or just random);
- Skeletons sometimes are stucking at walls be himselfs(teleport "fix" this);
- Sometimes when click in any option of Waypoint dont make anything you need click again for work and teleport (only the secound click works), sometimes don't activate by stopping/stepping over;
- Open a Chest/Sarcophagus next to the door of room of The Butcher and the cinematic start (chest was very next, but I dont touch the door;
- Use wp to Cathedral lvl 2 when the door of butcher spawn next = cinematic of butcher;
- You cant read two scrolls in sequence (idenfity at least) you need move to other location in inventory to be able to use;
- Sometimes the pallet of color of armors change (in inventory), reopen inventory turn this bug off (happens when the poison pool or poison spits appears or uniques IMO);
- One time i have 157 gold, I try to but 1 pot of HP 150 coins and the game says I dont have money;
- If you click off window of Tchernobog program the music drops volume (I use low volume in game Music and Sound, full Global and windows volume for Tchernobog at ~25%);
- saves in game directory because crash on windows can make you lost saves, if in other "virtual disk" this will not occour;
- poisoned water supply boss arent boss (at normal difficulty/MP);
- character can't walk after a death (barb, only walk when rage cooldown reach 2 secs);
- notepad don't work for input dots and the last number in IP of MP;
- lan: sometimes have a little lag;
- sometimes game give time out from game: 10, disconnect from timeout (?!) - happen one time;
- fps drop without consuming all disk and ram of notebook hp, turn normal after some time (10min ~) using necro summons + CL spam and animations of skeletons and monsters dying;
- necro with 10 skele, blood, golem using wp stop working instant - happen one time;
- died frozen and when restart in town my char comes frozen again;
- shop items don't are show, you need click in the "tab" to they appears;
- in certain positions LMB Bonespirit don't will follow in the next living creature, sometimes I need hold on Shift and take a line to hit (RMB not tested);
- bone spirit some times bugs and the necromancer continues casting but no bone spirit is realised and bad pathfinder of bone spirit (same with Elemental);
Noktis
Site Admin

Post by Noktis »

Here is bug tracker http://mod.diablo1.eu.org/bug/
sarcrofs

Post by sarcrofs »

Sorry, not notice was working again, will post in this, thanks.