faster hit recovery table?

Diablo 1 HD, codename Belzebub - General forum.
Rycerz

faster hit recovery table?

Post by Rycerz »

Hi everyone.

I want to know the table for fhr and if possible IAS.

At least for rogue and warrior.

ps. Its possible to drop Heart seker bow and dragon slayer armor on HELL? or I have to go to Torment for this items?
DacianDraco

Post by DacianDraco »

Dunno about tables but for fhr 40-50% is what i aim to stack and around 300 or below Attack Time is best to have.

And i've seen Heart Seeker drop in Terror's Domain in Hell, other high lvl items as well, so i believe anything can drop from this point forward.
Rycerz

Post by Rycerz »

But all the class have the same fhr table ?

Doomlord on hell is very demanding about fhr same witch diablo (you have to escape witch tele).

Also i wonder witch increasing difficulty the monsters fhr also is increased?
Becouse i remember on normal i was able to stun him. witch bow witch 125 atack speed.
DacianDraco

Post by DacianDraco »

I dunno, there is no table to check, i said what FHR i try to put on my Warrior, the Barbarian and Assassin both have skills that increase speed so i (maybe you as well) don't need it as long as you stack hits. Warrior also has Valiant Strike that knocks back enemies (1 square), so with a good Attack Time you can hit monsters when they walk on the square next to you (before they start attack animation) and so keep knocking them back, just hold shift while hitting to not move your character and they will keep walking in your hits and get pushed back, you just need high enough DMG and % To Hit so that your attacks always hit. For Rogue, Sorcerer and Necromancer i just don't let mobs get into melee and am quite good at kitting projectiles, so no real need for FHR.

And with each difficulty monsters get more AC, life, and other things, so you need better DMG to put them into hit recovery, also their overall speed increases a bit. And it's less about Attack Speed and more about Attack Time, characters have different Attack Times with different weapons, 300 and below i find is good to have. For ex with a random weapon you can have 150% Attack Speed that has 450 Attack Time and with another weapon 125% Attack Speed that has 350 Attack Time, which is better than the 1st option.
pocket951

Post by pocket951 »

I found my heart Seeker in terrors domain on hell difficulty,
Rycerz

Post by Rycerz »

I am still looking lvling on dlvl 16, lazarus hidden map and terror domain. I was starting at clvl 38 and now have 51 and still no sign of any of end game items (mavina helm, cats eye, dragonslayer,or heart seeker not even recipe for fanatics items). My best drop are rare items and bow of the dead so far :/. I hope i dont have to swap my gear for mf i allready have low dps. My DMG Its around 700 - 5000 dmg witch bow of the dead still dont have 100% cryt chance what is critical for rogue. Have rattlecage it have 18% cryt and 35% cd but it just isint enaugh. Maybe i will start killing diablo in each run. I always skip him its to long to kill him.
DacianDraco

Post by DacianDraco »

I don't get why you're doing this but i'd say it's just better to move on to Torment, it has better drops if this is what you want, and the 1st half of Torment is easier than Hell difficulty's Terror Domain and gives more xp.
Rycerz

Post by Rycerz »

I just don't wanna stop torment in the middle and i know that with current gear i dont have the chance to stand up in hell/torment moreover exp in the church is to low compare to hell/hell. Nevertheless when i reach lvl 55 i will go to torment becouse my dps from slighteseye shoud give me the chance to go at least to caves/torment witch has beter exp/diff rattio.