problem crafting

Diablo 1 HD, codename Belzebub - General forum.
DirtyMik3

problem crafting

Post by DirtyMik3 »

Hello, ive found some scrolls and i got lots of mats now and i wanna craft i can put all my mats in but it also asks for a base item like a "belt" well i put a "belt" inside and it will not let me craft the item, its like the wrong base item or something i tried a few other different belts like a sash or a light belt but still nothing anyone else have the same problem?
Ugily

Post by Ugily »

In the right crafting inventory, I keep a good inventory of each six gems of two most often used tiers in the top two rows and in the bottom third row I keep the inventory of oils, and crafting jewels.

In the left crafting panel, you place the item type that you wish to fabricate. It can be a regular item bought or found, or any magic enchanted item. Quest items can not be refabricated which is a shame because it would be cool to use the graphic. Set and Unique items that are recrafted loose their graphic also, shame. Rings and amulets keep their graphic except unique. Upgrade-crafted items retain their graphic.

When you craft armor types, be sure to choose armor that has its best possible AC value, as it does vary randomly. Weapons do not appear to have random damage values.

Over to the salvage inventory, place items up top to distill them into crafting gems, oils, and jewels. You may keep the items in the lower inventory box until it fills up when the stacks reach 100. Best to remove stacks of 100 before there is no room left. I am not sure what happens to overages, but I bet they disappear forever. You can keep a few ingredients in the top box if you like; they are safe there.

On to the items that you have crafted. Most of the time, an item will not craft quite the way you want. You can craft that item again and hope for better random stats. I prefer to just salvage that item and get Silver Oil instead and cut your losses. Just prepare ahead with a number of the blank item and run them in batches. Save the ones you want, and salvage the ones that are poor quality.
DacianDraco

Post by DacianDraco »

Yeah, he most likely put the item where he put the materials. Item must sit below where it says Item.
DiRT

same crafting problem

Post by DiRT »

I have same crafting problem
all requared items fleshing green
and put itemst- to the left, matireals to the right - but it do not work !

Actually i ve done a few crafted items, but cant find the reason why it worked once but can't be repeated in the same way
I use any type of items- still, magic, rare, unic, any lvls - no way

Now my top char- 39 lvl sorc at 16lvl hell , and its quite hard to bit monsters without right gear...
Ugily

Post by Ugily »

Scroll down on the required materials list. You are probably missing something.
DiRT

Post by DiRT »

Thanks !!!
It was dammed scrolling which i miss