I have a suggestion and a question

Discussion/Suggestions regarding the Awake Mod
DiabloWarrior

I have a suggestion and a question

Post by DiabloWarrior »

First off what I have played of the mod its been great. The music, the new startup menu. The new movies and even enemies. Im completely shocked. Nice job.

Im wondering is it possible to use your characters that you have already made and played in Diablo 1 in Diablo awakening? If so that would be great. The game from what I have read online and in the read me feels like a sequel/expansion/ slash mod. I was expecting it to be just like Diablo 1 with some new stuff thrown in. But it is more like its own game. Like a sequel but not quite.

Also if its not possible it would be great if there was the option to use Diablo 1 characters that have already been played and leveled up in Diablo awakening. Like when you beat Diablo 1, you can take that same Warrior, Rogue or wizard over and play Diablo awakening. I know there maybe some level problems with monsters but you could just maybe raise the difficulty.
Noktis
Site Admin

Post by Noktis »

Thanks for the opinion.

I find using a diablo 1 character cheating because the mod wasn't made to be played with already leveled up characters. Ona person will put his effort into exping and buliding a character and another one can just enter into the game with a ready character? Its not fair and not good. Thats why anyone who uses diablo 1 character will be recognised as cheaters.