Loving this mod!

Diablo 1 HD, codename Belzebub - General forum.
Caelus

Loving this mod!

Post by Caelus »

Thank you thank you thank you.

I randomly decided to start playing Diablo 1 the other day. I started a Hellfire game, and was enjoying it. I decided to see if anyone had made an HD mod, and boy was I FLOORED to find this one. I'm having a blast.

PROS:

-This mod is challenging. What a joy that is. Took me several tries to beat Leoric, mostly because I was surprised how much more difficult the game is with this mod.

-Itemization. Loving the new tiers, uniques, rare, sets, etc. I just unlocked crafting so I'm excited to see what that's like. When I found my first set item I almost fell over from excitement. I've found several now and they are game changers. Really makes you rethink your build.

-Graphics. Game looks amazing. My buddy thought I was playing Diablo2 or some other game when he saw me playing it. I'm not a graphic nazi by any means (just played Stardew Valley for like 200 hours), but I appreciate that the game looks nice.

-Quests. Love that we get all the quests in a game. The new additions are perfect. Really adds to the lore and immersion.

-Classes. Necromancer! Need I say more???

CONS:

-I'm not playing it right now. That's it.

Seriously wonderful job for everyone involved. I'll continue posting my experiences and questions as they come up. Thanks again!
DacianDraco

Post by DacianDraco »

Hi and welcome to the forum! :D

Feel free to post or ask anything, even rage when you feel discouraged, i'm sure someone with experience will help you overcome or better understand the various aspects that are changed in this mod.