A few questions.

Discussion/Suggestions regarding the Awake Mod
Stryfe

A few questions.

Post by Stryfe »

Hi, first off I'd like to say that this mod is a nice change from the normal Diablo 1. Well done!

I had a few questions, mainly pertaining to quests and how to trigger them. I'm playing with a friend and we're trying to figure out where some of the original quest content went. We didn't find King Leoric or Arkaine's Valor. We searched through the maps entirely too.

We made it a point to speak to the NPCs in town usually everytime we went down a level, but never got any script when we initiated chat with them. If you could let me know which quests were possibly taken out and if there are any new ones as well as let me know when I should speak to certain NPCs, I would appreciate it greatly.

Again, I'm really loving this mod and I thank you for the good work you did with it.
Noktis
Site Admin

Post by Noktis »

In single player mode you can find all quests, but in single player, the quests that will appear in a single game are chosen at random.

In multiplayer You can find only 4 quest :
Andariel, Duriel, Mephisto, Diablo
  • New quest
    Andariel
    Duriel
    Mephisto

Removed quests
    The Butcher
    The Curse of King Leoric
    Archbishop Lazarus
Stryfe

Post by Stryfe »

Gotcha!

I had another question as well if you don't mind. We seem to have EXTREMELY bad luck with Unique items dropping. We've even gone so far as to run Andariel and Duriel in Nightmare a total of 15 times or so, and only gotten 1 unique item. That's 1 item, from going all through the Normal and Nightmare difficulties, and then farming 2 bosses.

My question is, did this mod do anything to the chance-rate of them dropping? If not, are just running the wrong bosses for gear? Should we try to run them in Hell difficulty or would it not increase our chances?

Thanks again.