What magic can be obtained with things?

Diablo 1 HD, codename Belzebub - General forum.
ROLpogo

What magic can be obtained with things?

Post by ROLpogo »

My things give as much magic:

Helm: 61
Rings: 2 x 80
Amulet: 80
Armor: 72
Weapon: 35
Shield: 29 (max 30?)
Belt: 52

Sum: 489 (max 490?)

Are there recipes and things that give even more magic?
Last edited by ROLpogo on 24 Apr, 2016 15:29, edited 1 time in total.
DacianDraco

Post by DacianDraco »

Not sure exactly but i can tell you what i noticed:

The uniq/set items don't have better +MAG even if perfect, not better than what crafts can spawn with anyway.

And Archmage and Spellweaver recipes give most +MAG (30 max of recipe) and as extra you can have random affix spawn with another max +30 MAG and +20 All Attributes on jewelry and on armor items another +30 MAG and +15 All Attributes, but i think belts are an exception, maybe it's less +All Attributes (i rarely see +All Attributes on belt and it's around +10 when i do).

And for Archmage or Spellweaver staff it's just +MAG (30 recipe + 30 random affix), the +All attributes doesn't spawn on staves, and i believe weapons can have +30 MAG +15 All Attributes and Shields +20 MAG and +10 All Attributes, so it's a bit better than +60 MAG on crafted staff, but you have to find perfect rares that have this, and not really worth if for +5 MAG. But then again getting perfect crafts with max possible +MAG is also tedious.
ROLpogo

Post by ROLpogo »

In general, it turns out that the Sorceror before Horazon quests will have 8 unread books: 4 Apocalypse, 2 Teleport and 2 Blizzard.
Rogue before Horazon quests will have 1078 Magic and 11 unread books: 4 Apocalypse, 2 Teleport, 2 Blizzard, 1 Immolation, 1 Frozen Orb, 1 Nova.
Rogues:
- Jenny Marlo 60 lvl
- Roleen 60 lvl
- Roletta 60 lvl
Warrior: 50 lvl
Sorceror: 50 lvl
Necromancer: 50 lvl
Assassin: 47 lvl
Barbarian: 46 lvl
DacianDraco

Post by DacianDraco »

Didn't you mean after Horazon (and Chamber of Bone) quests, if you learn those too? I believe you need only one more Golem level to learn through quest to get max lvl and others can be learn anyway, but it's good to know what's left.

And as a side note that no one cares about and if anything new will happen to this modd, i think MAG required for learning spell levels should go up by just 15% instead of 20% how it is now, so learning max lvl for all spells would be possible. Or maybe have Enchanted/Fascinating/Ornate (and some other) shrines to give -1 to just one of the spells of one "element" type and +1 to all other spells of that "element" type.
ROLpogo

Post by ROLpogo »

Golem 15lvl learning without Horazon.
Rogues:
- Jenny Marlo 60 lvl
- Roleen 60 lvl
- Roletta 60 lvl
Warrior: 50 lvl
Sorceror: 50 lvl
Necromancer: 50 lvl
Assassin: 47 lvl
Barbarian: 46 lvl